Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 17 2019, 07:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Taz. I tried doing it with Chrome, Torch, Mozilla and Opera. I can get the "find" box to come up, but it shows nothing. Am I using the wrong sub-chapters? I know the items I am looking for need to be produced - not loaded. Really appreciate your help. Without the browser help, does the game have a way of finding the facility? I tried to click on the item within the belt screen, but it doesn't give the info I need.
Hi Early Girl,
The way I find an item I need is to find it in storage and from there with the question mark can find what facility produces it.
I was told the Control F won't work with the current set up. Sorry, but I thought it would. So the only way in the forums would be to use the Forum's search.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2019, 07:52 PM

Thanks again. Guess I just got lucky the first time, because the search in the forum won't work either. It brings up a lot of links - but none actually take me to the actual product. And what fac it is produced/loaded in. So, I can go into my facility manager, use the search function to find a particular product - lets say "roof vent", and it will bring up the correct facility that either produces or loads that item?
Old Aug 17 2019, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks again. Guess I just got lucky the first time, because the search in the forum won't work either. It brings up a lot of links - but none actually take me to the actual product. And what fac it is produced/loaded in. So, I can go into my facility manager, use the search function to find a particular product - lets say "roof vent", and it will bring up the correct facility that either produces or loads that item?
Hi Early Girl,
I am sorry but no the facility manager will not do that. The only thing it will search for is a facility name. It does not search the products in any facility.
You have to use the Storage, not the Facility Manager. Then you can search for a product and from that click on the green question mark to find out what facility it is produced in and loaded in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2019, 08:19 PM

Well that will have to work. Thanks again for your help Taz
Old Aug 17 2019, 08:30 PM

And thanks again Taz. That was as easy as it use to be. Really appreciate your help
Old Aug 18 2019, 04:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
And thanks again Taz. That was as easy as it use to be. Really appreciate your help
Hi Early Girl,

I am not sure what you are looking for but you should be able to find what you want in the Game Guide using the forum search tools. I think you might be using the wrong search method for what you are looking for which is why you could not find it. I will try to explain how to do it just in case you would like to try that.

You should be able to do the following from any of the Game Guide Chapters.

If you are looking for where something is used, made or stocked the best chapter to look in is Chapter 27: Ingredients of Farm Town This chapter will list it IF the item is used to make something else or if it is stocked somewhere or if it has no further use and can be sold.

For example, if you were looking for "roof vent":

Go to Chapter 27: Ingredients of Farm Town

Don't click on "Search" at the very top of the forum as that will bring up too many hits as it looks through the whole forum not just the Game Guide Chapter you are looking in.

Click on "Search this Thread" which is located in the dark blue bar above the 1st post in there.
Type in "roof vent" and it will show you the post where it is stocked and when you view the post, it will highlight in red lettering anything matching the words "roof" , "vent" or "roof vent".

As "roof vent" is not used to make anything else it will not list where it's made in that chapter, where as if you were to search for something like "Apple Cider Vinegar" it would, because products containing the words Apple, Cider and Apple Cider Vinegar ARE used to make other items.

If you wanted to know where something that is not used to make anything else was made, like "roof vent" you would go to Chapter 13.1 Production Facilities and again use the "Search this Thread" not "Search" to look for that and it will show you the post with the facility it's made in.

I hope that helps
Old Aug 21 2019, 05:26 PM

Default Cannot bring facility out of storage

I stored all my Taste of Facilities this morning, intending to move them to another farm.

They are stuck in storage. It keeps telling me Cannot move this item from storage at this time, please try again later. I've cleared the memcache, I've waited several hours, over 5 and I still can not retrieve these facilities out of my storage and place them on any farm.

Thanks

Karin Venables
aka Uschi
Old Aug 21 2019, 05:38 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
I stored all my Taste of Facilities this morning, intending to move them to another farm.

They are stuck in storage. It keeps telling me Cannot move this item from storage at this time, please try again later. I've cleared the memcache, I've waited several hours, over 5 and I still can not retrieve these facilities out of my storage and place them on any farm.

Thanks

Karin Venables
aka Uschi
Hi Karin,

Show everything in your game preferences and then look to see how much clear space you have where you are trying to place it. You need to have a totally clear space the same size or a little bigger than the item you are trying to place to be able to set it down.

If you only have a small clear space to place it where there is nothing else in the way, if you own the purple freestlye farm designer you can use that to get the facility out of storage and place it on the farm. However if you have wall to wall crops on the farm you may not be able to place it anywhere except the bottom edges.
Old Aug 23 2019, 12:19 PM

Hi ... is there a problem with animal products production output? I'm not sure about which items or if it's the super facilities or regular that are of issue, just that output seems to be cut by two thirds.

TIA
Old Aug 23 2019, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
Hi ... is there a problem with animal products production output? I'm not sure about which items or if it's the super facilities or regular that are of issue, just that output seems to be cut by two thirds.

TIA
Hi Amber Leigh

Nothing has changed as far as we know, but take in mind that the animal sheds have different times to be harvested.

Also, check all your farms to see if some of them are set as Quest Farms. To do this, click in the farm name and see if there is a tick for "Make this a Quest farm" option. If the tick is there and you dont want that farm to be Quest, then remove the check mark.

That option prevents you to harvest the animal sheds placed on that farm when using the Harvest All button at the top of your Facility Manager.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 23 2019 at 02:44 PM.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts