Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 15 2019, 12:36 PM

I cannot move my facilities from storage to my farms and have not for quite some time I have done everything recommended by you. Now I have most of my facilities in storage and cannot get them out It keeps telling me cant move them now try later but it hardly ever lets me move them PLEASE HELp

Last edited by slimpat; Aug 15 2019 at 12:51 PM.
Old Aug 15 2019, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
I cannot move my facilities from storage to my farms and have not for quite some time I have done everything recommended by you. Now I have most of my facilities in storage and cannot get them out It keeps telling me cant move them now try later but it hardly ever lets me move them PLEASE HELp

Hi slimpat

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark to all options beginning with "Show...." then click in the green check mark to save changes.

This way you will see all items on your farms. You need a free space a little bigger than the item you want to place on the farm.

If you are trying to place the factories on other items like crops, that is a trick and we are not allowed to post it on the forum.

If you have crops wall to wall on your farms and you have the purple hand, then it will only allow you to place the facilities at the botton of your farm.

If nothing helps, please provide a link to the farm you are trying to place the facilities. You have instructions in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 15 2019 at 01:47 PM.
Old Aug 15 2019, 01:39 PM

thank you for the help
Old Aug 15 2019, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyflower View Post
I wish I could in one place see a list of all facilities on all farms. I played Supercity for a while & I discovered, by accident, that they had an icon that you could select & a search box would appear. If you typed in the name of the facility it would take you where that facility was. This would also be a way to know what facilities you are missing. Not all of us can all at once buy all the facilities that come out that require Farm Cash.
Hi kittyflower

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities as we are not allowed to answer in Suggestion section.

If you click in the Facility Manager you will see the Search icon in the upper right side.

The Search icon will let you search for a specific facilty and will place it in the viewing area showing you in which farm that facility is placed. You will see the facility name followed by an F (farm) and a number which indicates the farm number. Use the arrows to scroll up or down if you have a few that meet your search criteria.

For the store:

Open the store and click in Facilities tab

Then click in the funnel icon and click in Not Owned from the menu.

All facilities you dont own will be showed up.

If this is not what you were asking, then please post your idea in our Suggestion section again.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Aug 15 2019 at 04:03 PM.
Old Aug 16 2019, 06:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Starting Facilities

Good Morning,

Is there a way of starting all of one particular facility without starting them individually? If not this would be a nice feature, if you are starting facilities that you need to get ingredients for.

Thanks,
Bill
Old Aug 16 2019, 07:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Good Morning,

Is there a way of starting all of one particular facility without starting them individually? If not this would be a nice feature, if you are starting facilities that you need to get ingredients for.

Thanks,
Bill
Hi Bill,

You can use the search tool in the Facility Manager to search for a specific facility and then, if you own the right tool, use the start all to start it. If you have more than one then you would still need to start those individually. The search tool will not filter to only those that you search for, it just brings the ones that meet your search criteria into view.

If you were only wanting to start products in only the non-workable facilities, super facility or NCC facilities, for example, you can filter the Facility Manager to just those and in those cases it will just show you those facilities and not the rest.

Have a look at all of the options in the Funnel filter in the Facility Manager and see if you can find any to suit what you are wanting to do.

If none of those are what you are looking for please post your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it and please be clear about what exactly it is you want something to do
Old Aug 17 2019, 04:20 PM

Hopefully I am in the right place. It use to be that Chapter 13 was Facilities - now you have added 13A and 13B. I use to be able to click on Chapter 13 and use the Ctrl F function to fins a particular product. I have tried this with Chapter 13A, but it doesn't work. I am trying to increase my Dans on the products not at 7. Is there another way to find out what facility makes a particular product? Thanks
Old Aug 17 2019, 04:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hopefully I am in the right place. It use to be that Chapter 13 was Facilities - now you have added 13A and 13B. I use to be able to click on Chapter 13 and use the Ctrl F function to fins a particular product. I have tried this with Chapter 13A, but it doesn't work. I am trying to increase my Dans on the products not at 7. Is there another way to find out what facility makes a particular product? Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
That is a function of your browser not a function of the forums. It works for me in all 3 of those threads. If you can't get it to work then try using the forum search at the top of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2019, 06:30 PM

Thanks Taz. I tried doing it with Chrome, Torch, Mozilla and Opera. I can get the "find" box to come up, but it shows nothing. Am I using the wrong sub-chapters? I know the items I am looking for need to be produced - not loaded. Really appreciate your help. Without the browser help, does the game have a way of finding the facility? I tried to click on the item within the belt screen, but it doesn't give the info I need.
Old Aug 17 2019, 06:37 PM

Thanks again. I tried a different approach, and it will find stuff in the "Ingredients" chapter of the guide. Facilities does not work. Thanks again for your help - have a great evening

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts