Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 11 2019, 09:39 AM

Default Facility Manager Not Working

I followed your instructions and am continuing to get the same message.The only facilities I see in Facility Manager are my animal buildings (dairy shed, chicken coop, wool shed, etc.).

I am deliberately not starting products because I am trying to get everything I need to have buildings at 100% at once.
Old Aug 11 2019, 09:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcangel1964 View Post
I followed your instructions and am continuing to get the same message.The only facilities I see in Facility Manager are my animal buildings (dairy shed, chicken coop, wool shed, etc.).

I am deliberately not starting products because I am trying to get everything I need to have buildings at 100% at once.
Hi jcangel,
If you dont see a facility when you open your Facility Manager, then click in the funnel and make sure there are check marks for the options showed up in the following picture:

You need to try starting at least 1 batch in a few facilities and then see if those facilities show up in the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2019, 10:14 AM

Default Facility Manager Not Working

Thank you!! I only had Active Facilities checked. I have selected all, and they're all there now.
Old Aug 14 2019, 05:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Says i don't own certain factories and stores

In less then 24 hours It is telling me I don't own certain stores and factories......checked in the store and they r in there wanting me to buy them again and most of them R FARMCASH facilities.....now I have been here from the start of this game and this has happen before......I REFUSE TO BUY THEM BACK WHEN I BOUGHT THEM ALREADY....
Old Aug 14 2019, 06:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Loftis View Post
In less then 24 hours It is telling me I don't own certain stores and factories......checked in the store and they r in there wanting me to buy them again and most of them R FARMCASH facilities.....now I have been here from the start of this game and this has happen before......I REFUSE TO BUY THEM BACK WHEN I BOUGHT THEM ALREADY....
Hi Julie,

To be able to help you and check your data we need a link to your farm please and a list of which facilities are missing and which farms they were on. Are they only showing missing in the Store or are they missing from the Facility Manager and your farms as well? If you have not already checked in those places yet, please do so.

The auto link button at the top is out of order. Please link manually. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms.
Instructions, if you need them can be found........
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

When you have checked the Facility Manager and your farms for the missing facilities and have your farm link please supply the list of what is missing along with your farm link.

Thank you

EDIT TO ADD: I have found your farm link from a previous post and checked your data. There are no Farm Cash facilities showing as missing. Please check your farms for them using the search tool in the tool box if you have a lot of items on your farms or have stacked anything. Please also check the Facility Manager with the Funnel filter set like the following picture and see if they show up there

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 14 2019 at 06:30 AM.
Old Aug 14 2019, 08:29 AM
Account Not Linked

when you go to the store and hit not owned u see 43 resturants stores factories that that needs to be bought and I already bought them some time ago......and they r not showing up in facility manager either.

Last edited by Julie Loftis; Aug 14 2019 at 08:40 AM.
Old Aug 14 2019, 09:05 AM

Quote:
when you go to the store and hit not owned u see 43 resturants stores factories that that needs to be bought and I already bought them some time ago......and they r not showing up in facility manager either........
Hi Julie,

The more information you can give the better. Your data is not showing any Farm Cash facilites missing. Without a list of them I can't check them all. We don't have data on missing coin items.

I asked you to set the Facility Manager a certain way. Was it set like that when you checked it? If it was not, did you remember to click the green check mark to save the change before you checked again. If not, please do that.

Are the ones not showing in the Facility Manager on the the same farm, or did you place them on different farms? For the farms they are missing from , how many facilites are on those farms and do you also have trains on them?

Try the following. Show only facilities in your game preferences and go to one of the farms that has the facility on that the game is saying you do not own. If you can see it on your farm open the Facility Manager and set it like this, then click the green check mark:
Have a look and see if the facility is showing up with it set like that. Either way, leave the FM set like that and reload the game, go back to that farm and check the Facility Manager again. If the missing facility then shows up, you will need to repeat that for every farm that a facility is missing from. When you are done you should then be able to see them all in the Facility Manger when it is set back to Locations All Farms.
Old Aug 14 2019, 10:25 AM
Account Not Linked

ok got them back but please can u tell me why this happens.....this game has kept me going since my hubby past.......but it can cause me to get insane when this happens.....to much time and money in this to stop playing but if this keeps up I just might.....ty for your help
Old Aug 14 2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
ok got them back but please can u tell me why this happens.....this game has kept me going since my hubby past.......but it can cause me to get insane when this happens.....to much time and money in this to stop playing but if this keeps up I just might.....ty for your help
Hi Julie,

I am sorry to hear your sad news. It's very difficult to cope at times like that and I understand your need to play a game you enjoy. We offer you our condolences and hope you continue to enjoy Farm Town when you want to play it.

I'm pleased to hear your facilities are all back now.

Now I don't have access to every little thing that you might do on the game so I can't look at your data and see exactly what caused that particular problem. To try to explain what could have happened is not that simple, it really depends on what caused it and not knowing that, it's hard to say, however I will list a few possible causes for you.

Sometimes it's just down to the data not loading correctly, now that could be caused by any kind of browser issue, internet issue or any issue in any of the many links you have to go through to get to Facebook servers and then more links to get to the game servers. It's impossible to track all those connections and they are owned by different companies so the company that owns it, has first to see there is a problem and then has to fix it.

When it's not that, it could be any of the following:

The more you have on a farm, the more data there is and sometimes if there is too much on a farm some of that data will truncate causing errors like this. If that's the cause of the problem, the fix is to reduce what you put on a farm particularly if you like to do things like overlap crops etc.

You can also get a problem with missing facilities if you have too many facilities on a farm. The limit is around 300 to 400 but it also depends on how much you have in those facilities that you have not stored or cashed out. The more not stored/cashed out, the less you can have on a farm, so make sure you store and cash out regularly if you want a lot of facilities on a farm. If you also have trains on a farm those also count towards that limit. Each engine and each long car is the same as one facility.

There could be other causes that I can not think of right now and may not know about. Hopefully now that's its corrected for you it won't happen again.
Old Aug 15 2019, 09:29 AM

I wish I could in one place see a list of all facilities on all farms. I played Supercity for a while & I discovered, by accident, that they had an icon that you could select & a search box would appear. If you typed in the name of the facility it would take you where that facility was. This would also be a way to know what facilities you are missing. Not all of us can all at once buy all the facilities that come out that require Farm Cash.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, facilities, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts