Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 12 2019, 09:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry.davisellis.7 View Post
Hi Taz,
No I don't use Game room. I use the normal. Do I still need to fill out support ticket?
Hi Sherry,
Yes you do as we don't have any way through the forums to fix that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2019, 10:08 AM

I've been playing Farm Town today, but just now I can't get to my farms something about right click to run Adobe Flash Player. I tried all that and cleared everything, it's not loading my farms.
Old Aug 13 2019, 11:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
I've been playing Farm Town today, but just now I can't get to my farms something about right click to run Adobe Flash Player. I tried all that and cleared everything, it's not loading my farms.
Hi Judy1651,

I'm sorry but you have not been specific about what you tried, so we do not know what instructions you saw or where you saw them, so I might ask you to do something you have already tried.

If it was a message on the game screen when you tried to load the game, that means that you need to look at your browser settings to enable flash player. Occasionally a browser update can change the settings. If you are using Chrome or Opera you might want to try getting the FarmTown Flash Enabler or if you already have it see if it is still enabled.

Have a look at the following thread and see if the instructions there are ones you have not tried. There are instructions for some of the popular browsers:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Old Aug 17 2019, 12:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to SageRene Send a message via MSN to SageRene Send a message via Yahoo to SageRene
Default Flash player

Ever since I upgraded to the newer version of windows 10 as recommended, I don't receive these coins and also flash player won't work unless I allow it every time I first log on. any suggestions ? Is this a possible facebook problem?

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 17 2019 at 12:58 PM. Reason: splitting post to answer in correct threads
Old Aug 17 2019, 01:09 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageRene View Post
Ever since I upgraded to the newer version of windows 10 as recommended, flash player won't work unless I allow it every time I first log on. any suggestions ? Is this a possible facebook problem?
Hi SageRene,

When you have more than one issue about different items please make a separate post for them as we need to move the posts to appropriate threads if they are not posted in the correct one. I have split your post into 2 to be able to answer your questions in the correct threads.

Although you do not say what browser you are using, it does sound like you might be using Edge browser as the latest windows update did make changes to what that browser will do now. One of those changes made to that browser is that it is no longer allowing flash to run every time for any specific site. You can now only allow it for the session. Each time you close Farm Town and reopen, or open a new tab to the game you will have to allow flash to run.

Edge also has other issues when you have a lot of friends that play the game. You can read the information we have about problem browsers in the following link http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

Click on the following link to be taken to your question about the daily lottery
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...18#post6312518
Old Aug 21 2019, 05:44 PM

Is Farm Town prepared to go Flash free? It is being phased out by the end of 2020.
On Chrome anyway.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Aug 21 2019, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
Is Farm Town prepared to go Flash free? It is being phased out by the end of 2020.
On Chrome anyway.
Hi SeaJay

Please read the information given in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 26 2019, 04:57 PM

Hi:

I don't know if it's too early to post this: Some time ago when I logged into my laptop, on several occasions I saw a message right across my screen. It tells me that Flash Player will no longer be available by December 2020. Is that true? Shouldn't Farm Town be ready for this? What is Farm Town going to use to run after December 2020? The message on the screen appeared several times, but now no longer appears. I wonder if this is true, and if it is, what will Farm Town be running on when Flash Player is not supporting it?
Old Aug 26 2019, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hi:

I don't know if it's too early to post this: Some time ago when I logged into my laptop, on several occasions I saw a message right across my screen. It tells me that Flash Player will no longer be available by December 2020. Is that true? Shouldn't Farm Town be ready for this? What is Farm Town going to use to run after December 2020? The message on the screen appeared several times, but now no longer appears. I wonder if this is true, and if it is, what will Farm Town be running on when Flash Player is not supporting it?
This is true and FT has said they will deal with it and it will "offer improvements". So why wait?! Release the update NOW so we get the improvements!!! I, for one, will not spend a dime of my hard earned money on FT until I have had an opportunity to run it to see IF I like it! But they have indicated they are in no rush to release the "improvements". They have 15 months.
Old Aug 26 2019, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hi:

Hi Sandie May Angel,
Yes Farm Town will be ready when this happens. You can see the information from the developers about this in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, farm not loading, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, fb access, flash player, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, loading, loading error, loading issues, not loading, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen