Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 12 2019, 11:21 PM

Default Shrinking is BACK

I was sending out for help on my trains when the help request started shrinking. I know we had this problem once before with gifts and I am terrified they will be next. HELP!
Old Aug 12 2019, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
I was sending out for help on my trains when the help request started shrinking. I know we had this problem once before with gifts and I am terrified they will be next. HELP!
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts. We are aware of the problem , it started earlier today. We have notified the developers about it.
This is a Facebook issue affecting the sending gifts and train boost requests. We have had this happen before and will have to wait for Facebook to fix the issue again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2019, 11:45 PM

I hope the problems will be resolved soon with FB. I cannot send any gifts for two days, and now I can't boost my trains either.
Old Aug 13 2019, 03:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I hope the problems will be resolved soon with FB. I cannot send any gifts for two days, and now I can't boost my trains either.
Hi Sandie May Angel,

I'm sorry, but Facebook have never said how long it will take them to fix anything. It took them a few days last time, I'm sure many are hoping it will be sooner than that.
Old Aug 13 2019, 08:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JohnAlbertini,

Thank you for your report. When did this start happening for you? Which browser is this happening on? Are both your accounts having this problem? I expect we will have to wait on Facebook to fix it again, like they have had to do in the past when it's happened.
I've been able to return gifts with no problem but can't send out new gifts without the box shrinking up. I have tried on Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Gameroom
Old Aug 13 2019, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
I've been able to return gifts with no problem but can't send out new gifts without the box shrinking up. I have tried on Chrome, Opera, Firefox and Gameroom
Hi leighwj1060,

Thank you for your information. We no longer require browser information at this time. It's a Facebook issue that it started yesterday for a lot of users. I'm sorry but just like the previous times it has happened, we have to wait for Facebook to fix this.
Old Aug 13 2019, 08:43 AM

Default shrinking gift box again

Hi, My gift box to gift my neighbors is shrinking again, and I have cleaned everything. Help! Thanks
Old Aug 13 2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaOldHippie View Post
Hi, My gift box to gift my neighbors is shrinking again, and I have cleaned everything. Help! Thanks
Hi ImaOldHippie,

I have moved your post to the thread about gifts.

It's a Facebook issue that it started yesterday for a lot of users. I'm sorry but just like the previous times it has happened, we have to wait for Facebook to fix this. When you have it you will also have the same problem when trying to boost a train.
Old Aug 13 2019, 09:13 AM

Shrinking box for sending gifts is happening in Chrome on my computer.
Old Aug 13 2019, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1winfred.pitts2 View Post
Shrinking box for sending gifts is happening in Chrome on my computer.
Hi 1winfred.pitts2,

It's a Facebook issue that it started yesterday for a lot of users. I'm sorry but just like the previous times it has happened, we have to wait for Facebook to fix this. When you have it you will also have the same problem when trying to boost a train.

Tags
blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows