Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #3821  
Old Jun 13 2019, 12:46 PM
SirMatthew KC SirMatthew KC is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 22 2018
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
YES COOKIES AND POP UPS ARE ALLOWED. i CAN STILL NOT RETURN GIFTS..

Something is terrible wrong I can no longer boost my trains either, along with returning gifts toggle between gifts, open message envelope and farmtown. I know I have listed many problems but they must be connected. I am really frustrated right now.
I have the same issue. I am using Firefox Quantum 67. The issue WAS fixed but this morning, it stopped working for me. I have forbidden Firefox to update (it is nagging me but I ignore it) so Facebook must have changed something unless Slashkey did? that caused the gifts to stop working. I can do train requests and can accept gifts.

Returning gifts in Firefox can still be done via a small workaround. Simply accept your gifts, then right-click in the gifting area and choose "Open frame in new tab." A new tab will open and return gifts window will open. Close the tab and then refresh the farm tab.
Reply With Quote
  #3822  
Old Jun 13 2019, 06:40 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 23,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I have the same issue. I am using Firefox Quantum 67. The issue WAS fixed but this morning, it stopped working for me. I have forbidden Firefox to update (it is nagging me but I ignore it) so Facebook must have changed something unless Slashkey did? that caused the gifts to stop working. I can do train requests and can accept gifts.

Returning gifts in Firefox can still be done via a small workaround. Simply accept your gifts, then right-click in the gifting area and choose "Open frame in new tab." A new tab will open and return gifts window will open. Close the tab and then refresh the farm tab.
Hi Matthew,
I use Firefox and just sent gifts without any problems. Slashkey has not changed anything for the gifts or trains that we know of.


Only thing I can suggest is go through your settings again and make sure nothing has changed.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #3823  
Old Jun 15 2019, 10:20 AM
peachy debbie peachy debbie is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 18 2009
Posts: 5
Angry Sending and Receiving my Gifts

For Over a Month now I've been unable to send and receive my gifts
How May I fix this Problem?????
VERY Frustrated!!!!!
PLEASE I NEED HELP on how to fix this Problem

Thank you,

Deb
Reply With Quote
  #3824  
Old Jun 15 2019, 10:27 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 23,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy debbie View Post
For Over a Month now I've been unable to send and receive my gifts
How May I fix this Problem?????
VERY Frustrated!!!!!
PLEASE I NEED HELP on how to fix this Problem

Thank you,

Deb
Hi Deb,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.
Please make sure you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser. There are instructions on how to do that in the following link for the more popular browsers:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118


If you are using Edge, IE or Safari you will need to read the following in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #3825  
Old Jun 18 2019, 12:45 PM
yorkiemom4 yorkiemom4 is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 03 2012
Posts: 3
Default

When I try to send gifts it freezes and I have to get out of the game and reload it. It will do this a couple of times while trying to send. I've done all steps to try to fix it, but it doesn't fix it. HELP !!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3826  
Old Jun 18 2019, 12:55 PM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 11,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemom4 View Post
When I try to send gifts it freezes and I have to get out of the game and reload it. It will do this a couple of times while trying to send. I've done all steps to try to fix it, but it doesn't fix it. HELP !!!!
Hi yorkiemom4

You have to allow 3rd party cookies and popups in your browser.

You have instructions on how to do this for some browsers in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

If you are using IE, Edge or Safari Browsers please read the information in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Reply With Quote
  #3827  
Old Jun 22 2019, 08:24 AM
dnreynolds dnreynolds is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 27 2016
Location: Gettysburg, PA
Posts: 25
Default

Am having the same problem, unable to send gifts. Had the problem last month (May) immediately after the new release, and now again this month just after the newest release. I can accept gifts sent, but when I try to send gift back, it freezes and I have to F5 to reload.
Reply With Quote
  #3828  
Old Jun 22 2019, 08:43 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 23,902
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Am having the same problem, unable to send gifts. Had the problem last month (May) immediately after the new release, and now again this month just after the newest release. I can accept gifts sent, but when I try to send gift back, it freezes and I have to F5 to reload.
Hi dnreynolds,
What browser are you using?
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Reply With Quote
  #3829  
Old Jun 22 2019, 10:11 AM
VondaK VondaK is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 16 2009
Posts: 73
Default

Same problem as above today. Did a few gifts - okay - then all I can do is accept. Same with the trains - all say expired. Tried another browser - same thing. Gifts are messed up again. Help, please.
Reply With Quote
  #3830  
Old Jun 22 2019, 10:44 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 8,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Same problem as above today. Did a few gifts - okay - then all I can do is accept. Same with the trains - all say expired. Tried another browser - same thing. Gifts are messed up again. Help, please.
Hi VondaK,

You haven't quoted any post so we have no idea who's or which post you are referring to on the previous page. Please be clearer on what part of gifting is not working for you by describing the method you are using and letting us know what part of that gifting is not working.

What browsers have you tried?

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start. Then see if that fixes your Train issue for you next requests and see if that has had any affect on your problem with gifting.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gifting, gifts, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, sending gifts, unable to receive gifts, window narrows

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.