Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2009, 09:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'd like to add my vote to JemimaPuddleduck's. At first, I added people I had just met on Farmtown to be my neighbors before I knew them well - just to be neighborly, friendly, etc. Most turned out fine, but one person ended up being someone I felt pretty weird about once I started reading her FB posts. I hid all of her messages so I don't have to read her posts anymore but to be honest, I don't really feel good about her being a FB "friend". I know I could defriend her, but that seems mean or something so I just keep her. But the idea of adding more strangers to my FB account isn't very appealing. I DO like the social aspect of the game - a lot - just wish we didn't have to add someone as a FB friend to get them as neighbors. That means giving out our email address.
Susan, defriend her... Unless she has 10 friends, she'll probably never miss you (this is no dig on you). I've had almost 4k friends (mafia wars), so unless I actually interact with them, I never really know them in any way. So if they defriend me, I never really know/miss them, and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

I just recently cleaned my list, from 4k to 300. lol

Old Oct 30 2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Kel View Post
see.... doesnt this make you want to smack those non-patient, whiney and complainy terds upside the head? See what a little bit of patience can do!
My favorites are the ones that threaten OVER & OVER & OVER that they are quitting the game~ followed closely by the ones that DEMAND more land, DEMAND to go back to the old way of harveting and DEMAND that the mods answer their questions or else
Old Oct 30 2009, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by denneym1 View Post
there needs to be a limit of some kind, so some dolt doesn't have 40,000 dirt paths in storage (it would happen)
MD

LMAO!!! You SO know that would happen...... And LOL over "dolt"

I was this close to hiding my farm house and buying the haunted farm house even if Halloween IS over tomorrow. I could always just throw the haunted farm house into storage tomorrow night, but I was afraid that there may still be some bugs with this new release, and I would end up losing my farm house somehow.

All my little items will be hidden behind my row of trees but you can add me as another grateful player.... Storage!!! YAY!!!!!!
Old Oct 30 2009, 11:14 PM
Account Not Linked

I am so happy that you added a storage option....why the regulation on it? By the time you store Halloween and Christmas you will have no room left for other stuff. I love farmtown and appreciate the fact that you really do listen to your players.
Old Oct 30 2009, 11:21 PM

Just last week I was wishing there was a storage option and voila... it appears!! Thanks so much, folks....this is a great game and getting better all the time.
Old Oct 30 2009, 11:26 PM

Question Storage Icon

Dumb question . . . Where is the storage Icon? I put something in to test it, now I do not know where the icon is. Never mine, I found it, it is the same icon where our harvest goes

Last edited by DUHmomma; Oct 30 2009 at 11:33 PM.
Old Oct 30 2009, 11:33 PM

but what about the people that can not accept gifts? my daughter has this problem. This is in myspace, I send her a gift, she clicks accept, and it takes her to her farm, but the gift never shows up on her farm nor says she accepted it, it just dissapears.
Old Oct 30 2009, 11:58 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Apr 10 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:

Ask the people to hit save on the farmtown tool bar before they leave. If they dont, there is a chance it will be lost if they leave early.

Visit The Circle C Tree Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2009, 12:17 AM

Yea!! Storage just in time. I was so bummed at the thought of "selling" all my cute halloween stuff, but now! Into the storage it will go! Thanks!!
Old Oct 31 2009, 12:25 AM

I use to have 8 fuel cans given to me as gifts by my neighbors. They were there earlier this afternoon but now my gifts are gone. What happened to all my fuel? Love the storage!!!
Closed Thread