Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post
In life we at times we have many disappointments. Sometimes we learn from them, other times, it hurts us so much that we never really get over it. I hope that you will get over it in time.
Heavens no, Gin, this is not a big disappointment in my life, which is a pretty long one, but thank you and I hope that you are okay in your life. I just had nowhere else to warn other artists of how they might be treated here and felt it a good idea to tell my story. Starving artist: beware of FarmTown!

As mentioned, have a good time. I'm done with it. With people now having 6 farms, good luck getting any workers, LOL! Every time I go to the market to sell I'm bombarded with requests. So much for the good old days.
Old Sep 02 2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
There are likely a whole lot of artists that have submitted to them...... and they do state that you will only hear from them if they are going to accept your submission...... that bugged a few.... you didn't know if your emails and submissions ever even reached them.... but you sound bitter because they accepted some other artists work....
Excuse me, I stated that one design was accepted and PAID FOR IN FAKE MONEY and I was asked for more flower designs. I sent the second and never heard another word. Glad I didn't waste time making more.
Old Sep 02 2010, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmTownNewbie View Post
Excuse me, I stated that one design was accepted and PAID FOR IN FAKE MONEY and I was asked for more flower designs. I sent the second and never heard another word. Glad I didn't waste time making more.
If you are so upset with FT, why are you still participating in the forum????
Old Sep 02 2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
If you are so upset with FT, why are you still participating in the forum????
Sigh. Because I keep getting emails with these responses. And it's a FORUM.
Old Sep 02 2010, 10:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
*****Post launch fixes*****

- The Tools are not hidden when you hide all decorations
Thanks for the update. I would very much enjoy to have the option to hide all the tools again. It was a nice feature.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by MungoTen; Sep 02 2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old Sep 02 2010, 11:10 PM

Level:
XP:

I would simply like to know when they are going to fix the myspace version to match the facebook version. Among the most glaringly sad is that you can't hire friends to work in the factories or use the gift exchange funcions in MySpace. That would really help, I also think they could stop adding facilities and improve the current ones.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 11:12 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile

The pasta factory...I want it, but I can't keep enough wheat to fill what I have...surely couldn't keep up with the pasta factory.

I am a loyal farmer...absolutely addicted.
Old Sep 02 2010, 11:51 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmslave View Post
For new levels, I seriously hope you are considering adding 50 or so this time. The small amounts you have added in the past means a lot of people have gone from one top level to the next with no challenge to get there.
Also at this point please raise the number of experience points needed per level. Once you have gotten to level 100 or more, with 5 farms, a lot of neighbors to help and numerous facilities it is just too easy to get 10,000 or more per day. I think it should be 25,000 to 50,000 per level at this point.
50 levels at 50.000 xp per level would work for me.

BUT just guess how many woud would yell that it is unfair that there is so many xp needed tolevel up.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 11:59 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
Crops have to be fertilized PRIOR to being ready to harvest. So if you want to maximize your fertilization you will have to do it about an hour or so before they should be ready. They do not have to show as fertilized when you harvest them as long as they were fertilized at some point during their growing cycle. I missed that tidbit of info initially so I thought I would throw that out there for anyone not up to speed on exactly how the spreader/fertilization process works.
Just have 100 pigs on 2 farms and you will have fertilizer comming out your ears.

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 03 2010, 12:14 AM

Send a message via MSN to Animedevildog Send a message via Yahoo to Animedevildog Send a message via Skype™ to Animedevildog

THE 6TH FARM IS COMING!!!!
*gasms*
I love that you can have so much to offer in this game, and that the Devs and Mods really listen to the FT Community.
I have to say I love the new tools, facilities, and subtle changes done to the game. It was the greatest thing that was offered in Facebook when I started, and, unlike the other apps, you have kept making this game better and better
Closed Thread