Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 04 2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachezee View Post
I definitely need a 5th farm.
Question-
If I put factories on two different farms, then I get help from my neighbors, will they only be able to help at the factories that are on one farm? or both? In the past it was only one, but perhaps things have changed....
Once someone clicks the link to help with facilities, they can go from farm to farm and do all of the facilities on all of the farms and you only need to post for one facilty really, just add a little note saying you have them on more than one farm or post one facility from each farm, either way works
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:05 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTerry View Post
Once someone clicks the link to help with facilities, they can go from farm to farm and do all of the facilities on all of the farms and you only need to post for one facilty really, just add a little note saying you have them on more than one farm or post one facility from each farm, either way works
oh so the person helping needs to know to go to a different farm? that won't work- my neighbors won't pay attention to that. I hope one day that won't be an issue- as I am out of room on my facilities farm
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Question-
If I put factories on two different farms, then I get help from my neighbors, will they only be able to help at the factories that are on one farm? or both? In the past it was only one, but perhaps things have changed....
Rachezee, I don't know anything else than that they can help on all farms. If they are finished at one and go to another, they will get the message if they want to help automatically

What I logged in for was: I just wanted to say: Heads off for the developers!!! They have done a great job I have been following up this forum since the axe came and the promise for new levels and so... been laughing so much! Many great and funny people here!

I love the updates!!! I had to puzzle with my space, but managed to get everything I wanted in. I saw something about 'doubles': like a sushi and a seafood restaurant. I am sorry: but I have never seen those two combined in real life either actually...

I have been screaming about the oil refinery though. Geeeeeeee Help! So big!!!

I would love a farm 5, but feel also: it is a game. Some effort should be put into it. I used by accident the new addition to 'click less to produce more button'. To find out I used almost all of my tomatoes and flour by producing so much in the pizza, bakery and taco facility, that I need some days to get some stock back
Some extra days work and fun, to see things grow and look forward to be able to produce again. That is what it is all about, isn't it?!

About the leveling... mmm I hoped it would have been a bit more. Not being on max level gives a little extra sport. But I have a feeling farm 5 is coming and at high price, so... I keep working Love this game!!! and am wondering how the hell I am going to keep up when real life starts again in August...

Addict? YES!
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
oh so the person helping needs to know to go to a different farm? that won't work- my neighbors won't pay attention to that. I hope one day that won't be an issue- as I am out of room on my facilities farm
yeah, it doesn't automatically take you from farm to farm
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
It might help if you say in your help request that it includes more farms, and which?
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Barabbas126
Default Farm Town Sucks!

Farm Town really, really sucks... It is impossible to do what needs be done in a short about of time. I spend more HOURS than I can even count 'watering' my (or other's) Flowers. I am constantly being "timed out' and have to started All Over Again.

'The Market' is the Pits.... the very Last Place I want to go to 'hire' anyone (but have Little to No Choice).

What's wrong or, holding up 'improvements' to 'The Inn'??? Shouldn't 'The Inn' be the place to Hire? (I Go to 'The Market' to sell my produce... nevertherless, I am Forced to go to the Market to 'hire' people. Not Good.

Farm Town keeps 'Adding' to it 'App'... instead of 'improving its existing App.

Farm Town really, really Sucks.
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:25 PM

Lol... I see my coming days gone....

Hadn't time before to check out the new buildings and decorations... I am doing my husbands farm a sports car madman... hmmm I wonder if he will do his own car after I redecorated... lol Lovely work
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

ooo we can now produce cinnamon rolls in the bakery..but we need the cinnamon factory first..and thats farm cash..waaaaaa...can ground cinnamon be added to the gifts in the meantime?? Plsss?? my mouth is watering here..lol
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Question-
One of my neighbors has the dairy on all 4 farms and I get to work them with just the 1 hire request he puts out.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:35 PM

lillis...I bought the thing (and struggled making place), can you believe it?! I found out it was not that much money... I hope for you another level up comes soon, so you can buy it. But find friends which you can help might be a solution too?
Closed Thread