Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 01 2023, 08:30 AM

Is there anyway of requesting specific help from my friends/neighbours. I rarely log into FB anymore and I suspect many of my neighbours don't either so whereas before I could post for help eg asking for a specific gift , I find I can't do this on the Slashkey forum , have I missed something or is this a project the developers are working on ? Thank you
Old Oct 01 2023, 09:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Is there anyway of requesting specific help from my friends/neighbours. I rarely log into FB anymore and I suspect many of my neighbours don't either so whereas before I could post for help eg asking for a specific gift , I find I can't do this on the Slashkey forum , have I missed something or is this a project the developers are working on ? Thank you
Hi Meirwin,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts. Please do not post questions in the Suggestion section, but instead post them in the Help & Support section in the appropriate thread.
You ask for a specific gift the same way you have before except they do not post on Facebook. The request does post in the Other Wall Requests part of My Requests that all your neighbors & buddies can see.
You do this by having the gift you want in your gift box. When you hover over that gift then you will see a button for More. Click on that and then post the request
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2023, 08:45 AM

Default Free farm town shop

Hello......please can you tell me if we still have the free farm shop?
Old Oct 03 2023, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbird View Post
Hello......please can you tell me if we still have the free farm shop?
Hi Chrisbird,
I moved your post to the thread about gifts.

Slashkey and Farm Town do not own or operate the free gift sites. They are not part of the game. You will have to contact the administrators/owners of those sites about anything in relationship to those sites.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 08 2023, 01:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have for several weeks nw had an issue with gifting. Once I have sent to the neighbors and buddies, I will go to exchange the ones I have received. Invariably there will be anywhere from 2 - 6 or more that will pop-up with "Send Gift to" meaning that even tho they are listed under neighbor or buddy, they were not included in the original gifting. I did a little checking and, even tho theses ppl have had an avatar name for a long time (as long as I've had them as friends/neighbors) it is removed and all that shows is "(Jeanne)". Today I had 9 that the avatar name was removed and all that showed was their name in parentheses. I clear the memcache before starting to play each day - should I be doing it before I do gifts? Thanks.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 08 2023, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I have for several weeks nw had an issue with gifting. Once I have sent to the neighbors and buddies, I will go to exchange the ones I have received. Invariably there will be anywhere from 2 - 6 or more that will pop-up with "Send Gift to" meaning that even tho they are listed under neighbor or buddy, they were not included in the original gifting. I did a little checking and, even tho theses ppl have had an avatar name for a long time (as long as I've had them as friends/neighbors) it is removed and all that shows is "(Jeanne)". Today I had 9 that the avatar name was removed and all that showed was their name in parentheses. I clear the memcache before starting to play each day - should I be doing it before I do gifts? Thanks.
Hi lynnetimpeiro

If you can contact those farmers, please let them know they have to add an avatar name.
They have to click in the Account tab above their game screen and type the avatar name under Profile button.
Then they need to click in Change button to save changes.
Old Oct 08 2023, 04:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I will post on my page but most of them have avatar names, and have had them for years -- at least as many as they have been my neighbors/buddies/friends. I should have added that this changes from day to day. In other words, yesterday I had Farmer Carol (Carol) show up as just "(Carol)" and as a straggler; today she showed up as Farmer Carol in my Buddy List. It is like somehow the avatar name is removed for a certain period and then put back.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 08 2023, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I will post on my page but most of them have avatar names, and have had them for years -- at least as many as they have been my neighbors/buddies/friends. I should have added that this changes from day to day. In other words, yesterday I had Farmer Carol (Carol) show up as just "(Carol)" and as a straggler; today she showed up as Farmer Carol in my Buddy List. It is like somehow the avatar name is removed for a certain period and then put back.
Or maybe Carol noticed there was no name for her avatar and added it again.
We have had some complains about not getting gifts or train boost requests and when we checked no avatar name were showing up.

Once they added it, all went back to normal.
Old Oct 08 2023, 04:25 PM

Question Gifting Machine

I bought the 1st 3 gifting machines today but the time clock is still showing the normal 8 hours for gifting. When do the new new gifting machines start working? Thank you
Old Oct 08 2023, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsey1308 View Post
I bought the 1st 3 gifting machines today but the time clock is still showing the normal 8 hours for gifting. When do the new new gifting machines start working? Thank you
Hi Gypsey

Have you sent gifts to your friends after purchasing the Gifting Machines?

If not, then send them and then check the Show times again.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support