Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 14 2022, 10:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

can't accept, or exchange. all. Gifts i open still stay. Can't send gifts either? What happened? have cleared memcache twice now.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
cant accept all or exchange all gifts for some reason. option not coming up. whats going on? also gifts i accept aren't being shown as accepted. just come back up? cleared memcache and still showing.
Hi RomanticSoul,
Do they show as accepted after you click on them but are not going into Gift Box?

Do they show again in My requests when you reopen it as if you had not accepted them?

It looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

About your other problem getting the token error, please be sure your browser and computer are up to date.
Close everything and restart your computer. See if that problems was fixed.
If not, then be sure that 3er party cookies are still allowed in your browser. You have instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
can't accept, or exchange. all. Gifts i open still stay. Can't send gifts either? What happened? have cleared memcache twice now.
Hi RomanticSoul,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as this has nothing to do with the current release.
What happens when you try to send gifts?

Please try clearing your browser cache as well. You can find instructions for that in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Be sure to close your browser and reopen it after you have cleared the cache.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
Do they show as accepted after you click on them but are not going into Gift Box?

Do they show again in My requests when you reopen it as if you had not accepted them?

It looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

About your other problem getting the token error, please be sure your browser and computer are up to date.
Close everything and restart your computer. See if that problems was fixed.
If not, then be sure that 3er party cookies are still allowed in your browser. You have instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Suddenly the My Request tab is not exchanging the gifts for me either and I have already cleared the memcache and the Games Activity and then the memcache again with the gifts disappearing from the list even before I did. But the pork I exchanged all for does not appear in my gift box.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:46 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomanticSoul,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as this has nothing to do with the current release.
What happens when you try to send gifts?

Please try clearing your browser cache as well. You can find instructions for that in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Be sure to close your browser and reopen it after you have cleared the cache.
I manually accepted 50. 2 trains as well. tried to send back wouldn't send. went to play accept the 48 gifts i got. Went back to the gift page the same 50 reguest still show up. No accept all tab. No exchange all tab. When i went to try to send gifts from the send gifts page The Friends page wouldn't even come up.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 14 2022, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Suddenly the My Request tab is not exchanging the gifts for me either and I have already cleared the memcache and the Games Activity and then the memcache again with the gifts disappearing from the list even before I did. But the pork I exchanged all for does not appear in my gift box.
Hi Qivis,
I have just exchanged all for pork and accepted all and they are showing in my gift box. I can't duplicate this. Since you cleared them from the games activity list then I can only guess that they were stuck gifts and that would be why they disappeared.
Old Nov 14 2022, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I manually accepted 50. 2 trains as well. tried to send back wouldn't send. went to play accept the 48 gifts i got. Went back to the gift page the same 50 reguest still show up. No accept all tab. No exchange all tab. When i went to try to send gifts from the send gifts page The Friends page wouldn't even come up.
Hi RomanticSoul,
Please follow the instructions in my first answer to you for the stuck gifts.

For the list to send gifts that comes from Facebook so for some reason the data is not transferring. Are you not seeing the list pop up at all or is it opening, but seeing just a circle like it is trying to load?
Old Nov 14 2022, 11:10 AM

Level:
XP:

had to clear browser history to get it to work again. Hopefully I didn't lose all my saved passwords even tho it was left unchecked not to clear. Because of something farmtown changed. As it already kicked me off facebook and had to log back in to get on Farmtown.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 14 2022, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
had to clear browser history to get it to work again. Hopefully I didn't lose all my saved passwords even tho it was left unchecked not to clear. Because of something farmtown changed. As it already kicked me off facebook and had to log back in to get on Farmtown.
Hi RomanticSoul,
It is nothing Farm Town did as they do not work on the live servers when working on changes. If you were kicked out of Facebook it may have been something that happened with it as all the gift functions have to go through Facebook.
Old Nov 16 2022, 01:07 AM

having an issue on a few accounts i can accept the my requests but when go to return them i get a tiny tiny window that i can just barely see the send button .... cleared memcache, browser up to date, cookies and pop up allowed, activity panel cleared, is there a fix for this or do i just have to wait it out and it will fix eventually

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support