Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 10:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I tried clearing memcache and browser cache and it is still loading like the above screen shot. I have another acct I manage and its loading loading right. I have hemp to harvest but can't get the farm to load right on the page.
Hi Riap,
Please provide the requested information for that account that is not working right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 10:45 AM

Doesnt Load..tried everything.. USER ID number ( 748195166 )
Old Jan 13 2021, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgodden View Post
cannot load game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Cash View Post
Doesnt Load..tried everything.. USER ID number ( 748195166 )
Hi mgodden and Farm Cash,
Please read the information in the banner above your farms and post the requested information here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 10:51 AM

Works now ..thanks
Old Jan 13 2021, 10:55 AM

Thanks Taz
I was just reporting what was going on with my farms thought it might be of some help.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch View Post
I get a message that my browser does not support WebGL then at the bottom of the page it says: WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!.

I am on an apple. Everything must be dead by now.
Hi Gertrude,
Please read the information in the banner above your farms and post the requested information here.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:11 AM

Never mind. Thanks anyway.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:13 AM
Account Not Linked

My neighbors are not showing up on the game.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:21 AM

USER ID number 1545131279
The farm loads off screen. Windows 7 on Chrome. Yesterday it was fine. On my Surface Pro 7 Windows 10, it is loaded properly on screen so I know it may be something with my desktop. . I tried cleaning memcache, browser cache and Internet caches on the computer and its still loading off screen. as in the pic I finally got to load above. Any ideas? With my eye surgery I really would prefer the bigger screen for harvesting. Any ideas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
Please provide the requested information for that account that is not working right.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynCyn1980 View Post
My neighbors are not showing up on the game.
Hi CynCyn,
You do not see the neighbors boxes in the neighbor bar with the big blue picture?
If not try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reload your farms.
You can not do anything with the neighbors yet, but they are showing there partially.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl