Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 15 2022, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathleenkelly,
I just checked and both wool sheds, as of 9:30 Central time they still have 6.5 hours until they are ready. Are these new wool sheds you have just added? If so the first time they will not show the correct time but will show ready. You have to wait until the time I listed above has finished and then they will work correctly.
I bet that's it! Thank you!
Old Mar 16 2022, 05:03 PM

Using Firefox, I am constantly prompted to login once FT begins to load. I login and it just repeats the process ad nauseam. Any ideas? I cleared my cache and memcached.
Old Mar 16 2022, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Using Firefox, I am constantly prompted to login once FT begins to load. I login and it just repeats the process ad nauseam. Any ideas? I cleared my cache and memcached.
Hi SirMatthew

Im sorry but there is nothing the game can do to fix that. We can only suggest you to use other browser like Edge or Chrome.
Old Mar 16 2022, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Hi Sir Matthew. I had the same problem. I closed all icons. I shut my computer down and started up again. I made sure to type in the whole facebook address and added a space afterward. I can now use Firefox again.
Old Mar 16 2022, 09:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Hi Sir Matthew. I had the same problem. I closed all icons. I shut my computer down and started up again. I made sure to type in the whole facebook address and added a space afterward. I can now use Firefox again.
Hi KnittyGirl,
It does look like it is back working now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2022, 10:47 AM

Default Loading Farms

It is taking longer to load farms. When I am logged on earlier in the AM, loading farms is almost instant. When it is later in the morning or day it can take up to a minute to load/switch to the next farm. Is this due to load on the system or something else? Just want to know so I can be on at a different time. Thanks for your help and support.
Old Mar 19 2022, 01:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
It is taking longer to load farms. When I am logged on earlier in the AM, loading farms is almost instant. When it is later in the morning or day it can take up to a minute to load/switch to the next farm. Is this due to load on the system or something else? Just want to know so I can be on at a different time. Thanks for your help and support.
Hi bbarksda,
We just had a release yesterday afternoon. The load on the servers is always greater for the first few days as everyone is checking out the new things.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2022, 06:17 PM

Default Server Disconnects

Since I have come back to playing a few weeks ago I keep getting disconnected from server without being connected for more than a minute. I have asked other players and they don't have this issue in the frequency that I do. Is this going to be fixed?
Old Mar 24 2022, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmickeydee53 View Post
Since I have come back to playing a few weeks ago I keep getting disconnected from server without being connected for more than a minute. I have asked other players and they don't have this issue in the frequency that I do. Is this going to be fixed?
Hi jmickeydee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about connection problems.

This is not a game server problem, so nothing we can fix. It is usually an internet problem. For your data to get to the server it must go through many links from your computer through your service provider all the way to the Facebook app server, then from there through more links on to the game servers. Any one of those links having a problem can cause you to lose connection to the server.

If you have slow internet this can be specially bad for dropping the server connection. I have this problem when I go on a cruise as their internet is slow and a lot of people are using the same internet connection.

Unfortunately we have no way to check this for you as those links you are going through to get to the server belong to multiple internet company servers and we can't monitor or fix those for you.
Old Mar 26 2022, 09:40 PM

My problem is unlike other problems. While I'm actively reconstructing my farms, the FT system would always kick me offline and told me to click on the green checkmark to reconnect again. This is happening ALL the time while I'M ACTIVELY DOING SOMETHING ON MY FARM. I thought the system would know if someone is actively working on the farm and it should stay online and not kick us offline. I would like this problem to be fixed because it is very annoying when I'm working to reconstruct my farms.

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error