Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 12 2022, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
For two days now, when I click buttons, mostly nothing happens. I lost ships, crops, harvesting animals...it's very frustrating and the game is mostly unusable. Sometimes if I click a million times it will finally take, but I don't have an hour to try to harvest a few cows for milk.
Hi Kathleenkelly,
That sounds like you are having a mouse problem. Do you have another mouse to try? Or if it is a wireless mouse try changing the battery.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 13 2022, 12:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Sorry to bother but as of this morning, when opening up FT, it will go to the U75 and "climbing on tractor" and then stops. I was able to get on after about 10 minutes but then had to leave. Came back, cleared memcache, cleared browsing on Chrome, and tried to get back into FT. We have been climbing on tractor now for about 15 minutes. Is there something I can do to speed this up? Need help please. Thank you. 100000443968605 Just went back to page and down at bottom now in yellow is the following:
2022-03-13 17:43:58.717 ERRORTexture has out of range width / height
2022-03-13 17:43:58.733 ERRORUnityException: Failed to create texture because of invalid parameters.
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.Internal_Create (UnityEngine.Texture2D mono, System.Int32 w, System.Int32 h, System.Int32 mipCount, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.GraphicsFormat format, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.TextureCreation Flags flags, System.IntPtr nativeTex) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 13 2022, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Sorry to bother but as of this morning, when opening up FT, it will go to the U75 and "climbing on tractor" and then stops. I was able to get on after about 10 minutes but then had to leave. Came back, cleared memcache, cleared browsing on Chrome, and tried to get back into FT. We have been climbing on tractor now for about 15 minutes. Is there something I can do to speed this up? Need help please. Thank you. 100000443968605 Just went back to page and down at bottom now in yellow is the following:
2022-03-13 17:43:58.717 ERRORTexture has out of range width / height
2022-03-13 17:43:58.733 ERRORUnityException: Failed to create texture because of invalid parameters.
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.Internal_Create (UnityEngine.Texture2D mono, System.Int32 w, System.Int32 h, System.Int32 mipCount, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.GraphicsFormat format, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.TextureCreation Flags flags, System.IntPtr nativeTex) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Hi lynnetimpeiro

I just loaded your farms without problems.

Please check if your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Take in mind that after clearing your browser cache, the farm loads very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

I just hide everything in your preferences, the wrench, to see if you can load the farm faster.
Try this link, as it is a small farm:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...605&farm_ix=33

If nothing works for you, then try another updated browser you have in your computer and see if the farm loads.
Old Mar 13 2022, 01:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you Mary -- will try to keep in mind to hide everything before doing clearing. Thank you again.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 13 2022, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Thank you Mary -- will try to keep in mind to hide everything before doing clearing. Thank you again.
You are welcome lynnetimpeiro
Old Mar 14 2022, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathleenkelly,
That sounds like you are having a mouse problem. Do you have another mouse to try? Or if it is a wireless mouse try changing the battery.
My mouse is good, it was clicking fine but no result was happening, however, it was resolved for the past day but then again today it's happening. Some of my animal buildings won't harvest. It says 'no animals' but there are animals and it says ready to harvest.
Old Mar 14 2022, 08:19 AM

Quote:
My mouse is good, it was clicking fine but no result was happening, however, it was resolved for the past day but then again today it's happening. Some of my animal buildings won't harvest. It says 'no animals' but there are animals and it says ready to harvest.
Hi kathleenkelly

Taz is not available at this moment.

Did you check your mouse as he asked you to do? If it is a wireless mouse, did you change batteries?

Are you trying to enter the game using a saved link? Sometimes those links got corrupted and you have lot of problems with the game.

If that is the case, then please try to load the game from the game icon on the left column of your facebook homepage and see if the problem is solved.
Old Mar 14 2022, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi kathleenkelly

Taz is not available at this moment.

Did you check your mouse as he asked you to do? If it is a wireless mouse, did you change batteries?

Are you trying to enter the game using a saved link? Sometimes those links got corrupted and you have lot of problems with the game.

If that is the case, then please try to load the game from the game icon on the left column of your facebook homepage and see if the problem is solved.
My mouse is fine. I have cleared cache and cookies and used the game link from Facebook. Dead batteries would not allow me to click and give me an error message of 'no animals to harvest'.
Old Mar 14 2022, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
My mouse is fine. I have cleared cache and cookies and used the game link from Facebook. Dead batteries would not allow me to click and give me an error message of 'no animals to harvest'.
Hi Kathleenkelly,
The batteries do not have to be dead, just weak to cause the clicking to not work every time. If the batteries were completely dead then even the pointer would not move.

I am sorry, but this is not a game problem. Please try replacing your batteries in your mouse or try a different mouse as that is the only thing that could prevent the clicking on items from working all the time.

No the mouse would not give you the error of no animals to harvest. Which farms and what animal buildings on those farms are you getting that error from?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2022, 07:04 PM

Two wool sheds and one chicken coop will not harvest. The click is happening, the facilities say ready to harvest, there are animals inside, enough time has passed, and all other animal buildings are able to be harvested. I get the yellow words saying “no animals to harvest.”

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error