Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2022, 03:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy XxX View Post
I am having trouble understanding why a free game has become so expensive to get anywhere. You obviously never intend to catch up all the farmcash levels in order to get people to spend more . Suck us in in the beginning , with 1 fc per level. This is deceitful and mercenary. Some of us Will be forced out of the game sooner , or later, a number of my neighbors have already quit. When are you going to play fair ? Joy XxX
Sorry, I do not understand you, you can play the game for free, I know many that like me only buy what I need in the tool area's and skip other areas, if you do spend a little every now and again it helps and some of the benefits of the farm cash items far out way the actual cost, the game is set so that you play it as you want and always has been??
Old May 06 2022, 03:37 AM

no new levels last month as normal, and again no new levels this month, is Raul capping the levels where they are or is frequency changing ?
Old May 06 2022, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Sorry, I do not understand you, you can play the game for free, I know many that like me only buy what I need in the tool area's and skip other areas, if you do spend a little every now and again it helps and some of the benefits of the farm cash items far out way the actual cost, the game is set so that you play it as you want and always has been??
you can also earn farm cash by doing regular and co-op quests,

farm cash supplies can be picked up by boosting trains, doing ships - sending and receiving - the trade warehouse, the facility chains, and gift exchange
so there are ways

all 'free' games no matter what they are have game money items that enhance their game that is how companies survive but the game is possible to play for free - although can be frustrating - there would be no possible way for slashkey to keep up with the current pace of players leveling up - so can not expect them to do so
Old May 06 2022, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy XxX View Post
I am having trouble understanding why a free game has become so expensive to get anywhere. You obviously never intend to catch up all the farmcash levels in order to get people to spend more . Suck us in in the beginning , with 1 fc per level. This is deceitful and mercenary. Some of us Will be forced out of the game sooner , or later, a number of my neighbors have already quit. When are you going to play fair ? Joy XxX
I don't think you are being fair. Slashkey is a business - of course they want to make money. The game doesn't write itself. There must be coders and developers, they have to be paid. You can play the game for free. I did for years. I spend money now. I do it willingly because I understand the people who develop the game have families and rent to pay and food to buy.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old May 06 2022, 06:35 AM

Default New Turbo Cinnamon Factory

I went to buy this new facility - BUT $81 - REALLY ????
Very disappointed
Old May 06 2022, 06:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyMiss View Post
I went to buy this new facility - BUT $81 - REALLY ????
Very disappointed
Hi DizzyMiss,

The Turbo Cinnamon Factory produces 3 times more than the Cinnamon Factory that also costs Farm Cash to buy, so the price is 3 times the cost of the regular version.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 06 2022, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
It doesn't sound like it will be required, though. Those things they started towards the end of FV where you had to login every single day and couldn't miss a day, drove me crazy. This sounds more of a reward situation, not a requirement. And trust me, I can be VERY skeptical. I don't get that feeling from this.
Hoping you're right . Certainly FT has never had the static feel of FV2, where you run out of animals and crops and it's quests forever.
Old May 06 2022, 08:18 AM

Is the Farm Pass active yet?

If it isn't, people are complaining already lol. At least give it a try peeps before you start complaining that the 'farm pass' isn't for you.

I will be giving it a try when it's available. Until I try it you won't hear my verdict on it.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old May 06 2022, 08:26 AM

Thank you for the new facilities, especially the Ukranian items.

There is an issue with your pricing on some of the turbo stuff. You say it produces three times or whatever but the price is ridiculous. You do know folks out here are struggling & that paying the real money to add up to $0 or $92 is unfounded. I realize y'all have to make money also but really?

Again, thanks for the new items.

Deb
Old May 06 2022, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Thank you for the new facilities, especially the Ukranian items.

There is an issue with your pricing on some of the turbo stuff. You say it produces three times or whatever but the price is ridiculous. You do know folks out here are struggling & that paying the real money to add up to $0 or $92 is unfounded. I realize y'all have to make money also but really?

Again, thanks for the new items.

Deb
That $92 will be $92 farm cash not $92 real dollars.

for America for $120 farm cash will only be $19.99 real dollars.

But I do understand what you mean. Paying that in the UK will be £16.26 for $120 farm cash
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Closed Thread