Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 23 2022, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvlachos View Post
The problem is now gone so it appears they have fixed it
Hi pvlachos

Yes, it was fixed yesterday. There is a post just above your last one informing that.
Old Apr 27 2022, 07:41 AM

Default farmtown

why can't I get all my neighbors and give them gifts? I only have 2 that show
up to give gifts
thank you Jackie Bumpus 1580574938
Old Apr 27 2022, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpus View Post
why can't I get all my neighbors and give them gifts? I only have 2 that show
up to give gifts
thank you Jackie Bumpus 1580574938
Hi bumpus

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

Please consider that if you go to your My Requests tab and you Accept gifts and then Send gifts back to those friends, then if you click in Send Gifts tab you will only see the friends who you have not already sent gifts using My Requests.

For example if you have 100 friends and 98 sent you gifts and you accepted them and send gifts back from your My Requests tab, then when you go to Send gifts tab you will only see 2 friends availabe to send gifts.

If that is not the problem, please explain exactly which steps you are following for sending gifts.
Old Apr 30 2022, 06:15 PM

The last couple of days I have only been able to receive gifts 50 at a time. I have had several people that have sent me one including my Hubby and they don't appear until that number has been reached. These are farmers that send in the evening and first thing in the morning. Both gifts appear the next day so they have been cheated out of a gift.
Old Apr 30 2022, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
The last couple of days I have only been able to receive gifts 50 at a time. I have had several people that have sent me one including my Hubby and they don't appear until that number has been reached. These are farmers that send in the evening and first thing in the morning. Both gifts appear the next day so they have been cheated out of a gift.
Hi Fireball

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

This is a random problem that happens some times. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Do not boost trains from Activity page. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old May 05 2022, 12:03 AM

Default requests

Something seems to be going on. I haven't received any gifts or requests of any kind for a week or so. not sure what is wrong. 100001032496202
Old May 05 2022, 12:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw View Post
Something seems to be going on. I haven't received any gifts or requests of any kind for a week or so. not sure what is wrong. 100001032496202
Hi Dougw,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts.

This is a random problem that happens some times. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Do not boost trains from Activity page. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can also try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2022, 02:35 AM

Default Invalid access_token

When trying to send train boosts and gifts, an Invalid access_token message appears in the pop-up where we normally select who to send boosts/gifts to.

When this started, collected gifts stopped appearing in the gift box.

Browser is up to date, Windows is up to date, computer has been rebooted, memcache has been cleared. This has been happening for about 3 days now.

Any suggestions?

Thanks...
Old May 07 2022, 05:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy View Post
When trying to send train boosts and gifts, an Invalid access_token message appears in the pop-up where we normally select who to send boosts/gifts to.

When this started, collected gifts stopped appearing in the gift box.

Browser is up to date, Windows is up to date, computer has been rebooted, memcache has been cleared. This has been happening for about 3 days now.

Any suggestions?

Thanks...
Hi RichmondGuy,

Could you be using a saved bookmark in your browser to load the game?

Try logging out of Facebook, close the browser, then reopen it and log back into Facebook and then try the loading the game from the Facebook link for Farm Town at the left side of your News Feed or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum.

If that corrects the problem, please delete the saved book mark in your browser if you are using one and save a new one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 07 2022, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Could you be using a saved bookmark in your browser to load the game?
No, I'm clicking the facebook shortcut as I always do.
The problem happens in FireFox. I tried using Opera a little while ago, and it seems to work just fine. Had about 40 pages of gifts and (mostly expired) train boosts waiting. I can use Opera in the sort term, but find it slower than FireFox. So, this isn't an urgent problem, but am still looking forward to resolution.

Thanks again.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support