Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 30 2022, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAlink View Post
For some reason I do NOT receive gifts from other neighbors for the last 5 days. I do not know how to fix the problem.
Robert
Hi Robert

Does it mean that you do not have any gifts when you click in your My Requests tab?

If so, it is a random problem that happens sometimes. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are, then you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 02 2022, 05:30 PM

i am getting an invalid access token on a few accounts when exchanging gifts or trying to send them,,, how do i fix that,,,, browser DOES have cookies and pop up allowed and i have no issues with other accounts on same browser, so got to be account specific

just figured it out, seems browser settings dont transefer account to account have to set for each specific account, pop ups were turned off for the ones i had trouble with, re allowed and reloaded brower,,, ugah..

Last edited by JNelson; Apr 02 2022 at 05:37 PM.
Old Apr 02 2022, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
i am getting an invalid access token on a few accounts when exchanging gifts or trying to send them,,, how do i fix that,,,, browser DOES have cookies and pop up allowed and i have no issues with other accounts on same browser, so got to be account specific
Hi JNelson

I got this issue once, I only closed and restarted my browser and it was fixed.

If that doesnt work for you, then check your browser is up to date and you could also clear your browser cache.
Old Apr 03 2022, 07:36 AM

This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

How do I fix this one, tried everything I can think of, I get it when trying to collect or send gifts
Old Apr 03 2022, 09:27 AM

Quote:
This content is no longer available
The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

How do I fix this one, tried everything I can think of, I get it when trying to collect or send gifts

Hi JNelson

As you know that message is from Facebook, you can click in the x to close it but as far as we know, it will show up again when you try to do other things.

Did you get a warning from facebook saying whatever you were doing was against their community rules? If so, then you could be temporaly blocked by facebook and that is why you are receiving that message.

If you wish you could contact facebook by using the Report a problem option.
Old Apr 03 2022, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

As you know that message is from Facebook, you can click in the x to close it but as far as we know, it will show up again when you try to do other things.

Did you get a warning from facebook saying whatever you were doing was against their community rules? If so, then you could be temporaly blocked by facebook and that is why you are receiving that message.

If you wish you could contact facebook by using the Report a problem option.

no i not in facebook jail and gotten no notices from Facebook, it only shows up when i try to exchange gifts in the 'my requests' so far no other time and not having any other issues
Old Apr 03 2022, 03:52 PM

Quote:
no i not in facebook jail and gotten no notices from Facebook, it only shows up when i try to exchange gifts in the 'my requests' so far no other time and not having any other issues
Hi JNelson

If you wish you can report this to Facebook and also to Support team.
Old Apr 07 2022, 11:32 AM

I'm not sure if I am in the right location but here goes. I have lost all my gifts they disappeared over night.
Old Apr 07 2022, 12:05 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by granniejane View Post
I'm not sure if I am in the right location but here goes. I have lost all my gifts they disappeared over night.
Hi granniejane,

It sounds like you have the same problem you've had before. It's possible that may be temporary.

Ask your friends if they have sent you any gifts today to see if new ones are not making it to your My Requests page either.

Are you loading the game from the Facebook link for Farm Town on the left side of your Facebook News feed? if not try that to make sure you're in the current version of the game.

Have you kept up to date with your browser updates and done any browser clearing recently?

If they still don't show up try clearing your FT memcache to make sure nothing in your game data is causing it. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Update and clear your browser if you have not done so recently, then close the browser for a few minute, reopen it and then see if any gifts show up for you.

If they don't they may return again in a day or so.

There are other thing you could try if you wish, but start with those and see how you get on. If you want to check more things you might not have thought of, please come back and let us know and we will try to help further.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 07 2022, 04:08 PM

Default FC gifts not sent

I tried to send the new semi to a friend two times. Both times it took my farm cash but the friend didnt get the semi's. Any way to get a refund?

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support