Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2022, 10:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Blocked for "clicking too fast" on Farm Town Game

Hello, this has been an ongoing issue while playing Farm Town game on Facebook. I get this message as I am going down the list of requests for help for ingredients or collecting bonuses. Can you please make it stop?!

this is the message:
You’re Temporarily Blocked
It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been temporarily blocked from using it.
If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

Playing this game does not break any Facebook Community Standards in any way, as I am only playing a game!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 20 2022, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenvalley View Post
Hello, this has been an ongoing issue while playing Farm Town game on Facebook. I get this message as I am going down the list of requests for help for ingredients or collecting bonuses. Can you please make it stop?!

this is the message:
You’re Temporarily Blocked
It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been temporarily blocked from using it.
If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know.

Playing this game does not break any Facebook Community Standards in any way, as I am only playing a game!
Hi hiddenvalley,
I moved your post to the thread about errors.
This is not Farm Town blocking you, so we don't have any way to stop it.

Facebook changed their security rules and this is what happens when you try to open too many tabs with the game. The only way you can keep this from happening is to not open as many tabs with something from the game. When I work facility posts or collect bonuses, etc. I only open 4 tabs with those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2022, 06:39 AM

User id : 556304007
I am having a problem logging in

2022-03-21 11:35:39.078 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2022-03-21 11:35:39.078 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2022-03-21 11:35:39.097 LOGSessionId: 2211335
Browser: Firefox: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:98.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/98.0
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) HD Graphics 400 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
2022-03-21 11:35:39.231 ERRORApplying workaround to Firefox bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1397977
2022-03-21 11:35:39.373 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Mar 21 2022, 07:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
User id : 556304007
I am having a problem logging in

2022-03-21 11:35:39.078 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2022-03-21 11:35:39.078 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2022-03-21 11:35:39.097 LOGSessionId: 2211335
Browser: Firefox: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:98.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/98.0
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc. (Intel)
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel, Intel(R) HD Graphics 400 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
2022-03-21 11:35:39.231 ERRORApplying workaround to Firefox bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1397977
2022-03-21 11:35:39.373 LOGnavigator.mediaDevices support available
Hi FarmerWitch,

The ERROR you are seeing in the console when using Firefox is not what is preventing you from loading the game.

I've loaded your farms using Firefox and had no problems.
This is the link to one of your smaller farms, which should be easier for you to load, see if you can load the game by going to that one first:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...007&farm_ix=43

If that does not help or you can't get to the other bigger farms you have, please go to the first post on page one of this thread and see if there is anything listed there that you have not already tried recently. Here's the link for that:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Please also take some time to learn how to find your posts on the forum, the replies to them are usually below where you posted or on the next page of the thread. Here's the link to help you with that if you need it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 21 2022, 11:21 AM

Default Login error on Chrome, worked 3 hours ago but not now

Another error trying to open in Chrome, worked about 3 hours ago but not now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2022-03-21 111804.jpg (11.2 KB, 4 views)
Old Mar 21 2022, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Batey View Post
Another error trying to open in Chrome, worked about 3 hours ago but not now
Hi Kevin Batey,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update. Chrome did have an update yesterday.

Try clearing your browser cache. You can find instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please note the game will load slower the first time after doing this as it has to download all the graphics for the game again.

Also you can find more steps to try in the first post on the first page of this thread along with the minimum requirements for playing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2022, 07:28 PM

Default Game not loading on new desktop

Game loads on my laptop. Does not load on my new desktop. Can you help me? Screenshots attached. USER ID number ( 595699608 )

Chrome (fails on Firefox too)
Win 10
AMD Lenovo

Thank you,
DeeScreenshot 2022-03-21 202257.jpg

Screenshot 2022-03-21 202343.jpg
Old Mar 21 2022, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadiedee View Post
Game loads on my laptop. Does not load on my new desktop. Can you help me? Screenshots attached. USER ID number ( 595699608 )

Chrome (fails on Firefox too)
Win 10
AMD Lenovo

Thank you,
DeeAttachment 25122

Attachment 25126
Hi Dee,
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating. New computers do not always come completely updated.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Edit: Sorry I forgot we took that down.
Make sure you do not have any extensions in your browsers for things like ad blockers or anything that changes Facebook layout.

Also try the steps in the first post on the first page of this thread. The minimum requirements for playing are also listed there.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 21 2022 at 07:57 PM.
Old Mar 21 2022, 10:09 PM

Default ron boy

my game takes several hours to load out of the grey box with the white line

this often happens in the day time I usually have to wait till night time
Old Mar 21 2022, 10:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron boy View Post
my game takes several hours to load out of the grey box with the white line

this often happens in the day time I usually have to wait till night time
Hi Ron boy,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Disable all extensions added to your browser. Any that would change the way Facebook looks, perhaps to the old classic look or hide Facebook ads. Those have caused problems with being able to load the game.

Also there are steps you can try to check your computer in the first post on the first page of this thread. There are also minimum requirements for playing in that post. Make sure your computer meets those requirements.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl