Your browser does not support WebGL.

This happened halfway through a job
Old May 01 2021, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyHL View Post

I am not getting credit for quests completed. Thanks
Hi SallyHL
Are you not seeing the quests listed in the chart in the quest manager? What are you seeing in that area?
You should see a total of 4 in that chart.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2021, 10:25 AM

Default Trains

ID no 1785901348...I can not boost my own trains. I dont have a problem doing anyone else's. Just my own. Tried doing it from the farm they are on as well as the train manager. Window appears but nothing happens..5th time os asking. Please fix it
Old May 01 2021, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
ID no 1785901348...I can not boost my own trains. I dont have a problem doing anyone else's. Just my own. Tried doing it from the farm they are on as well as the train manager. Window appears but nothing happens..5th time os asking. Please fix it
Hi Irene Jater,
I am sure the developers would like to fix this, but they can't. This is a Facebook caused problem that is effecting some. It usually effects those with large amounts of friends, but not always. The only thing you can do is wait to see if Facebook will correct the change they made.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2021, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue the Tyke View Post
Your browser does not support WebGL.

This happened halfway through a job
Hi Sue the Tyke,
This happens when you encounter an error that the game does not have an error message for.

You can try just closing your browser and reopen to see if it corrects. Also try restarting your computer and see if that will correct it.
If those don't help you will need to clear your browser cache, close your browser, then reload your farms. The first time you load your farms after doing this it will be slower loading because it will have to redownload all the graphics.
Old May 01 2021, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Walkies,

Help and Support section for Co-operative Quest is now open. I will reopen the help thread in the social section shortly.

Thanks very much!!
Old May 01 2021, 03:45 PM

what is going on when i try and use purple hand to lay water for any SN i am getting to many layers when there is nothing on there but water im not overlapping im using 1 TAB and thats all please look into this its since this mornings update
Old May 01 2021, 04:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
what is going on when i try and use purple hand to lay water for any SN i am getting to many layers when there is nothing on there but water im not overlapping im using 1 TAB and thats all please look into this its since this mornings update
Hi Alexm,
Are the ones you have laid staying or are they disappearing? Are there already waters on that farm?

There are limits as to how much you can place on a farm and it doesn't have to be different items.
Old May 01 2021, 04:12 PM

no they are also disappearing taz the farm now looks a mess and everytime i clear mem reload and exit and refresh i get the pop up too many layers in a row pop up when there is NOTHING layered no multi layers no multi tabs etc just started this am
Closed Thread