Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 02 2021, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward stump View Post
My screen is black and unable to get into the game!
Hi edward stump,
Please check the information in the first post of this thread.

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2021, 11:09 PM

I am sorry to bother you again, but I still cannot see the answers to my questions. I am really feeling frustrated with this
Old Feb 02 2021, 11:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonmarilyn32@yahoo.co View Post
I am sorry to bother you again, but I still cannot see the answers to my questions. I am really feeling frustrated with this
Hi thomsonmarilyn,

If you find your posts, then the answers to you are directly below in another post.
My answer to one of your posts are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1230

Here is another one:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1162

Here is another one:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1443

If you need to post more questions please post them in the following thread link since you can get to your farms:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2021, 08:10 AM

Default FT not working

My name is Candine Cimino

my ID number is 1516575436

loads to 75 on screen and then screen goes completely grey. Played all day yesterday Cannot play today

Thnx
Candine
Old Feb 03 2021, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy234 View Post
My name is Candine Cimino

my ID number is 1516575436

loads to 75 on screen and then screen goes completely grey. Played all day yesterday Cannot play today

Thnx
Candine
Hi sissy234

I moved your post to the HTML5/WebGL thread as you are having issued loading the game.

Please try clearing your browser cache. First time you load the game after the clearing then it will load slower, it could last 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Then close and restart and check if that helped you.
Old Feb 03 2021, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Edmo,
Please read the top post of this thread for new information to try.
Thank you Taz. Today i saw these new instructions and I copied and pasted them in word doc and I will check if my tablet has all the requirements needed.

Be safe.
Old Feb 03 2021, 01:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

No luck in Safari uh, guess will have to use Opera for the time being.. thanks guys for all you do.. really would like to use Safari since its my default browser, will it be possible someday to make it so the Mac can use Safari?
Old Feb 03 2021, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
No luck in Safari uh, guess will have to use Opera for the time being.. thanks guys for all you do.. really would like to use Safari since its my default browser, will it be possible someday to make it so the Mac can use Safari?
Hi Texas Belle

All we know about Safari for Mac users is posted in the Announcement about each section of the forums.

Here is for you:

It appears to be those with older versions of iOS that are having difficulties so please do any updates to your computer that are showing needing done and make sure you have updated to the highest version of iOS that it will allow. Those with the latest versions, for example iOS 14 do not seem to be having any issues. If you have a older version of iOS please try Opera and see if that will work for you.
Old Feb 03 2021, 02:57 PM

1398861008 here. FarmTown loads and allows me to do a few things (like changing farms to tend the livestock) but then crashes if planting or harvest/plow tools are used.
As I am visually challenged, housebound and totally addicted to escaping to my farms I am grateful that the change over seems to be progressing. Hopeful that in time that these glitches will be ironed out?
Old Feb 03 2021, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger T. View Post
1398861008 here. FarmTown loads and allows me to do a few things (like changing farms to tend the livestock) but then crashes if planting or harvest/plow tools are used.
As I am visually challenged, housebound and totally addicted to escaping to my farms I am grateful that the change over seems to be progressing. Hopeful that in time that these glitches will be ironed out?

Hi Digger T

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread as there are new things for you to try.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl