Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 02 2021, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesly Daab View Post
how to get game to load right

Hi Lesly Daab

If the game is not loading then try the following:

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.
Old Feb 02 2021, 08:03 AM

Default game not fully loaded

green screen
Old Feb 02 2021, 08:05 AM

Default game not fully loaded

green screen
checkpoint 75
Old Feb 02 2021, 08:26 AM

1338879871 I cannot load the game other then going to 'Raul Web/gl post' so please don't ever remove it. Then I go to Step 5, which gets me in. But no neighbors no nothing... Step 6 does not work. I have sent 4 separate messages and haven't found any responses??? Please Help LOVE this game
Old Feb 02 2021, 08:27 AM

Default Browser doesn't support webgl

A couple of time leaving my SN's farm, I get back to my farm and black screen and message pops up browser doesn't support WebGL and I can't get back into my farms. I've checked and it does support WebGL, and I can fix by cleaning and restarting my computer. Just thought you should know of this glitch.

Thanks for your hard work in keeping Farm Town up and running. Be blessed and safe
Old Feb 02 2021, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbj View Post
1338879871 I cannot load the game other then going to 'Raul Web/gl post' so please don't ever remove it. Then I go to Step 5, which gets me in. But no neighbors no nothing... Step 6 does not work. I have sent 4 separate messages and haven't found any responses??? Please Help LOVE this game
Hi cbj

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread were all your previous posts were responded.

Please if you dont find your post and the possible responses, follow the instructions given this thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

About your problem loading the game;

If you are a Mac user, then please check if you have to update your mac. If you dont know how to do that, please contact Apple help center.
Also, we have reports that Safari browser is not working for mac users, but Opera browser is working correctly for some of them. You could try Opera and see how it goes for you.

If nothing works for you, then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.
Old Feb 02 2021, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christelcrego View Post
A couple of time leaving my SN's farm, I get back to my farm and black screen and message pops up browser doesn't support WebGL and I can't get back into my farms. I've checked and it does support WebGL, and I can fix by cleaning and restarting my computer. Just thought you should know of this glitch.

Thanks for your hard work in keeping Farm Town up and running. Be blessed and safe
Hi crhistelcrego

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread.

Glad you are in again. Yes, we suggest to clear browser cache and restart when farmers get that type of problem.
Old Feb 02 2021, 09:17 AM

USER ID: 383063949631381

GRAY SCREEN - SAD FACE

2021-02-02 15:10:57.657 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-02-02 15:10:57.663 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-02-02 15:10:57.724 LOGSessionId: 1021010
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.96 Safari/537.36 Edg/88.0.705.56
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)

Last edited by Edmo; Feb 02 2021 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Taz D hAD SAID NOT TO REPEAT THIS POST AGAIN AND AGAIN
Old Feb 02 2021, 09:21 AM

I just know how 2 get 2 ft & work my farms & knowing that i have not been able 2 has been quite the withdrwal my problem lies that i do not understand the following: Browser? Operating system? Spam filter? Makes me feel quite inadequate please help me clicking the link u provided did not help either i had false hopes about it
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz d View Post
hi farmerdawnc,
then you need to find a way for your firewall or anti-virus program to allow it through.

What browser are you using?

What operating system?

What "spam filter" are you using?

Try making sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed according to the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

please check if there is any update for windows or mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

you have to try all suggestions under first load of farm town.
Old Feb 02 2021, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerdawnc View Post
I just know how 2 get 2 ft & work my farms & knowing that i have not been able 2 has been quite the withdrwal my problem lies that i do not understand the following: Browser? Operating system? Spam filter? Makes me feel quite inadequate please help me clicking the link u provided did not help either i had false hopes about it
Hi farmerdawnc,
Do you have someone who can help you with this locally? A family member or friend?
How are you getting to your farms? What are you clicking on to open them?

Operating system is what kind of computer do you have. Is it Windows or an Apple Mac?
Browser is what you open to go to Facebook or the forums. What is the name on it?

You mentioned spam filter. What program is showing you a message that says you can't open your farms?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl