Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31 2020, 09:42 PM

It worked for me, just took a while to load.

Can the HTML5 version be used in Chrome on Android devices?

Last edited by 23Chris03; Dec 31 2020 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Correct sentence
Old Dec 31 2020, 09:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23Chris03 View Post
It worked for me, just took a while to load.

Can the HTML5 version be used in Chrome on Android devices?
Hi Chris,
Theoretically yes. I don't know if the Chrome for Android is limited down though for size. Only way to know is try it.
EDIT: Just loaded it in Firefox on my phone, but it is so small can't do anything on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 31 2020 at 09:53 PM.
Old Dec 31 2020, 09:58 PM

Default problems with HTML5 Version

Quote by Taz:

"You log into Facebook and first go to the Flash (original version) of the game. Is this where you have noticed nothing is there?"

No, it was game room. I couldn't get it to load at all on my browser, which is Google Chrome. I think I just have to update it to see what it does there, but I'm not sure. I'll do what you suggested though. Thanks for the advice and help .

M. Berger
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mberger78 View Post
Quote by Taz:

"You log into Facebook and first go to the Flash (original version) of the game. Is this where you have noticed nothing is there?"

No, it was game room. I couldn't get it to load at all on my browser, which is Google Chrome. I think I just have to update it to see what it does there, but I'm not sure. I'll do what you suggested though. Thanks for the advice and help .

M. Berger
Hi M. Berger,
I don't use Gameroom and someone else said the same thing. This new version may not work in Gameroom.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:01 PM

love the way my farms look but loaded farms very slow .i got a new 1-7 laptop with 6 processor for christmas .it was loading farmtown very fast and each farm very fast.hope the new version gets faster i had sit here wait loading my farms.plus hope the neighbor bar comes back we cannot help each other without the bar .other than those things i love the look and love i can schroll farm in further.all my big tools work also it done some trees very fast

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; Dec 31 2020 at 10:08 PM.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:02 PM

does anyone know if the font interface stuff will be enlarged enalrging the screen doesnt make my number of coins or level ect show in large print yet.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just tried the new version, found I could zoom now (using chrome) without the screen jumping.. impressed..
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:09 PM
Acclaimed Farmer ( Level 25 )

Farmer Since: Jun 11 2010
Level:
Trophies: 7
XP:

When I try to use the new version, I get an error saying my browser doesn't support webassembly!

Visit Farm X

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
love the way my farms look but loaded farms very slow .i got a new 1-7 laptop with 6 processor for christmas .it was loading farmtown very fast and each farm very fast.hope the new version gets faster i had sit here wait loading my farms.plus hope the neighbor bar comes back we cannot help each other without the bar .other than those things i love the look and love i can schroll farm in further.all my big tools work also it done some trees very fast
Hi Mom Glenda,
The first time you load it then it will be slow as it has to download all the new graphics for it.
Everything we had before will be coming back. Just have to wait as they complete each function.
Old Dec 31 2020, 10:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenaussiefarm View Post
does anyone know if the font interface stuff will be enlarged enalrging the screen doesnt make my number of coins or level ect show in large print yet.
Hi ellenaussiefarm,
We have already contacted the developers about this. Hopefiully they can increase the size of the font.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl