Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Texas Belle,
As that is on Facebook, I don't think Farm Town had anything to do with that except that it was a post from Farm Town.
Oh no, that is Facebook at its best... just wanted to let you know in case somebody else got it too, nothing like being prepared,
Old Oct 05 2016, 11:39 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. ... at one update recently we were given the opportunity to personalize the toolbar (as attached shows). But I now forget how to do that adjustment to replace the yellow log truck with the newer purple one. I'm sorry to be a bother but I can't find the instruction that I followed before.

TY for your help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tool box.JPG (21.3 KB, 6 views)
Old Oct 05 2016, 11:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadiedee View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes. ... at one update recently we were given the opportunity to personalize the toolbar (as attached shows). But I now forget how to do that adjustment to replace the yellow log truck with the newer purple one. I'm sorry to be a bother but I can't find the instruction that I followed before.

TY for your help.
Hi iadiedee,
Click on the bent arrow (for shortcuts), next to the save button in upper right corner of your farms. There are instructions in that on how to replace those shorcuts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2016, 02:52 PM

Question Product increases

In the 9/30 new release, it was noted that item #6 :

Production Increases for several products in High Demand (Coming in a few days)

Did this happen yet and if it did can you share what products were involved?

Thanks,

Isabella
Old Oct 07 2016, 03:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcgowan View Post
In the 9/30 new release, it was noted that item #6 :

Production Increases for several products in High Demand (Coming in a few days)

Did this happen yet and if it did can you share what products were involved?

Thanks,

Isabella
Hi Isabella,
No it has not happened. Considering that hurricane Matthew is ravaging the eastern coast of the US, I am sure that the developers have been a little busy with the weather and aftermath. I am sure they will resume getting those out as soon as possible.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 07 2016 at 04:35 PM.
Old Oct 07 2016, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Hi Isabella,
No it has not happened. Considering that hurricane Matthew is ravaging the eastern coast of the US, I am sure that the developers have been a little busy with the weather and aftermath. I am sure they will resume getting those out as soon as possible.
I can relate!

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 07 2016 at 04:35 PM.
Old Oct 08 2016, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Hi Isabella,
Thank you for letting me know. I had no idea that they were in the path of the storm or if any of the employees were. Of course I completely under stand and hope all that are in the path stay safe. I'm in the northeast and it looks like we will have minor issues of rain and higher tides, but nothing like I have been witnessing on the television.

Thank you again.
Old Oct 08 2016, 01:26 PM

Default 6. Production Increases for several products in High Demand (Coming in a few days)

When may this be released? The latest update mentioned a few days.
Old Oct 08 2016, 01:33 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Hi rockcandymountain,

There's no news on this yet. It may be delayed due to the hurricane in that part of the US which they may have had to deal with.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 08 2016, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Slashkey is located in the Miami-Dade County of Florida. Hurricane Matthew did not make land fall in Florida,it tracked quite close up the east coast and a lot of area's were hit with 100+ mph winds and heavy rainfall and this has cause damage to power and telecoms.

Also it was forecast that Matthew could of made landfall, so a lot of people were told to evacuate the coastal area's, when the state of emergency was declared so there is a good chance a lot of Slashkey workers have not return yet or are dealing with damage to there homes.

So I think at the present time we forget about what happening with the update and pray that everyone is safe and wish them a speedy recover.

Last edited by Nighthawk12345; Oct 08 2016 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Fat fingers when typing in the dark, lol
Closed Thread