Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2016, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Once again you have outdone yourselves and surprised us... Love the new features, love all the new additions & goodies, bugfixes, etc. (I WAS hoping that the expansions would stop at 40x40 but heck, I can't resist, I expand... lol)... I did notice something wrong with the belts... last night, a few hours after we received the update, I had 18,664 of soybean ready to harvest, which I did... Note, I have the 7th Dan for Soybean... normally counting in the fertilization and the 7th Dan bonus I should have received around 60,000 units, instead I got 39,832 and I had to refresh my farm for it to calculate... about an hour later I had another 2,574 units ready for harvest, again I had to refresh to see the total amount harvested and this time it game me another 7,126 units more, which is about right... so the first harvest I did, I lost out... To double check the calculation, I replanted another 18,664 soybean which are ready now... this morning I harvested potatoes, I received the correct harvest but I had to refresh my farms before it got calculated...

A suggestion regarding production, since the last few updates, brass sheets have become a rarity (I bought 6 more Metal Mills just to accommodate my need) and now this update we need more brass sheets so I bought another 2 Metal Mills... I think we need a production increase on brass sheets hence an increase on zinc ore...
Thank you for another great update...
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
Please keep in mind that the belt bonuses are not an exact amount. It says "up to xx%" so it is not always the same amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2016, 11:33 AM

I noticed that clicking on a farm still takes long to load. Can this be sped up ?
Old Jan 12 2016, 12:22 PM

Default thanks

thanks for teh update n info ..
Old Jan 12 2016, 12:24 PM

Default New changes...

I just wanted to say TY, TY, TY for the new updates.. I love them all.. You have made this game so much more exciting..
Old Jan 12 2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
Please keep in mind that the belt bonuses are not an exact amount. It says "up to xx%" so it is not always the same amount.
Thanks Taz, but I think I have played this game long enough to know that... I keep all statistics... just harvested the 3 farms of soybean which I replanted last night... This time I received a more reasonable amount but I still had to refresh each time for it to reflect in my storage amount... Here is what I got

Started with 47,023 Soybean in Storage

FYI all farms fertilized
6490 plots... harvested... 52,121 in storage... refreshed... 65,101
therefore 6490 gave me 18,078 units in total

7668 plots... harvested... 71,046 in storage... refreshed... 86,382
therefore 7668 gave me 21,281 units in total

4486 plots... harvested... 89,897 in storage... refreshed... 98,867
therefore 4486 gave me 12,485 units in total

3 farms of 18,644 plots gave me 51,844 units versus the 39,832 from last night which makes more sense but still I think the calculation is off or not reliable... If you look carefully at the amounts, after the harvest it doesn't even calculate the full number of plots (ex 6490 + 47,023 = 53,513 versus 52,121)... PLEASE NOTE: each time I had to exit FarmTown and re-enter to get the calculated amounts...

Taz, this is NOT a complaint, it is only an observation that I would like the Devs to know about... Raul always asks for us to report back any unusual happenings so I am letting you know...

Note to Devs...Again, please, please increase production levels for Brass Sheets and Zinc Ore... Thank you, always appreciate what you do to make this game Number One in my eyes...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Jan 12 2016, 01:28 PM

Thanks for the update...one problem tho-- the planted fields now look a WHOLE lot more like the plowed fields. It's much harder to see what's been planted (except for rice and wasabi, of coursed.)
Old Jan 12 2016, 01:39 PM

Thanks so much, Raul. You guys rock!
Old Jan 12 2016, 01:49 PM

I have to Apologize... I did more harvesting and realized something that I am in error, because, I have to admit that I am guilty of overlaying plots & layering (I do not abuse it but I am guilty of taking advantage of it)... I believe the calculations are reflecting the wrong amounts because of my layering... it never did before and that is why I noticed the discrepancies... I harvested a farm that had overlayed plots but not layered and I got the correct amount in storage without refreshing... On layered farms I never had to refresh my farms to get the full calculated amounts... Again I do apologize but it is still something the Devs should be aware of... So sorry... I certainly would understand if you have to delete this post and related posts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Thanks Taz, but I think I have played this game long enough to know that... I keep all statistics... just harvested the 3 farms of soybean which I replanted last night... This time I received a more reasonable amount but I still had to refresh each time for it to reflect in my storage amount... Here is what I got

Started with 47,023 Soybean in Storage

FYI all farms fertilized
6490 plots... harvested... 52,121 in storage... refreshed... 65,101
therefore 6490 gave me 18,078 units in total

7668 plots... harvested... 71,046 in storage... refreshed... 86,382
therefore 7668 gave me 21,281 units in total

4486 plots... harvested... 89,897 in storage... refreshed... 98,867
therefore 4486 gave me 12,485 units in total

3 farms of 18,644 plots gave me 51,844 units versus the 39,832 from last night which makes more sense but still I think the calculation is off or not reliable... If you look carefully at the amounts, after the harvest it doesn't even calculate the full number of plots (ex 6490 + 47,023 = 53,513 versus 52,121)... PLEASE NOTE: each time I had to exit FarmTown and re-enter to get the calculated amounts...

Taz, this is NOT a complaint, it is only an observation that I would like the Devs to know about... Raul always asks for us to report back any unusual happenings so I am letting you know...

Note to Devs...Again, please, please increase production levels for Brass Sheets and Zinc Ore... Thank you, always appreciate what you do to make this game Number One in my eyes...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties

Last edited by Shellgirlmtl; Jan 12 2016 at 02:13 PM.
Old Jan 12 2016, 02:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Thank you for the upgrade. Can we have an increase in ceramic pots being produced. That is a fc facility and while I don't mind having more then 1 facility even a fc one that is the only item in that facility I need more of. You need twice as many as the facility can produce for a full load of things needing pots.
I strongly second this suggestion.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 12 2016, 02:32 PM

Thanks for the update!
4 mentions
1. dragging the farm to another section across the screen is painstakingly slow and almost makes me seasick
2. the SALE balloon man in the Car Dealer Service - the word SALE is printed backwards
3. the crops and trees still show a glow regardless of clearing etc.
4. when you increase the need for items when we buy new Factories, please consider that we players need an increase in production of these overused ingredients:
a. brass sheets
b. fiberglass sheets
e. paper rolls
f. clay pots
g. felt rolls
h. leather rolls
Yes, I have all the train cars except for the last several that I don't need and multiple factories that produce the above. I have this issue even with just loading up 1 full set of Factories on my main Factory farm.
Thanks for reading!