Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2015, 09:49 AM

Thanks for the update!
Old Feb 14 2015, 10:03 AM

Thanks so much for all the hard work! Love FarmTown!
Old Feb 14 2015, 10:08 AM
Account Not Linked

I want to purchase the raised train bridges but cannot figure how to connect them to the tracks on the ground without it looking odd. Help?
Old Feb 14 2015, 10:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the update, will have to try all the bug fixes.. still waiting for the one click to harvest all trees and flowers in one farm, that would save so much time... thanks again..
Old Feb 14 2015, 10:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Raul, I do believe you have outdone yourself!! Thanks for everything but especially the ability to open a facility from inside a quest!! Going to go try it now!! Thank you again for all the goodies; and, thank you Moderators for all the kind help you give us!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 14 2015, 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farms View Post
I want to purchase the raised train bridges but cannot figure how to connect them to the tracks on the ground without it looking odd. Help?
Hi Starstruck,
I haven't tried them yet, but it will have to be an offset that makes it look like they are connected. Just have to play with them to see how it works best.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2015, 10:21 AM

Love, love, love the accessing facility through the quest, but somehow, when giving us that goodie, we lost the name of the facility needed to finish the Co-op quests... Unless you recognize the building, you have to Google for the facility you need to make the item...

Time saved in the regular quests is lost in the Co-ops...

Great update, though!!! Thanks...

Curiously, after I located the facility and began operation, hovering over it showed the name again... It also seems to not affect ALL facilities. It is not common to a particular browser, seems to happen in all of them...

Last edited by PK...; Feb 14 2015 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Additional information...
Old Feb 14 2015, 10:28 AM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK... View Post
Love, love, love the accessing facility through the quest, but somehow, when giving us that goodie, we lost the name of the facility needed to finish the Co-op quests... Unless you recognize the building, you have to Google for the facility you need to make the item...

Time saved in the regular quests is lost in the Co-ops...

Great update, though!!! Thanks...
Hi Pk, there are two workarounds that you can use until this is rectified. Firstly, when you open a Coop Quest, immediately hover your mouse over the final step and it will tell you the name of the facility. Once you start steps, then the ability goes. Secondly, find the item in your own storage and from there, you will be able to locate what facility that is required. I hope this helps, in the interim.
Old Feb 14 2015, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farms View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Starstruck,
I haven't tried them yet, but it will have to be an offset that makes it look like they are connected. Just have to play with them to see how it works best.
Further to what Taz has said, Raised Bridges are meant to go over dips in the ground, as do bridges in real life, they are designed to go over the top of lower areas, such as valleys etc, but this does mean that you would have to create those hills and valleys yourself.
Old Feb 14 2015, 10:48 AM

Thank you for the updates. Especially like open a facility for quest from the quest itself. The transplanter sounds like very creative fun.
Closed Thread