Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2014, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegold flames View Post
i noted some of you are requesting a name change on the new facilities consist of mobility.
I am agreeing about mobility , disabled or special needs facilities but i think we should
start a poll if our farm staffs here agree . Also any one can agree or disagree with the opinions.
Hi firegold flames,
The names have already been changed to better names as suggested by the ones complaining about it. We do not need a poll for this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2014, 09:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
Just opened a message on the farm from a neighbor. What are the two new symbols for? the circle with slash and red flag. There is no description when you hover over them. The red flag could mean High Importance like my e-mail program does, but red flag also means something's wrong. And the circle with a slash could be like choosing to ignore someone in the marketplace. We don't want to click on something that would be something bad. So please explain.
Hi mrschar,
This is what those symbols are for:
5. Ignoring and Reporting Improvements:

- You can now Ignore or Report users from inside the Message window using the red icons on the bottom right.
- You can now Ignore or Report users from the Online Chat window using the red icons on the top left of the chat window, this will allow you to ignore or report users even after they have left the room.
- If a user have been reported enough times on the past few months he will be penalized by not been able to send offline messages or chat messages to others for a period of time, the more times a user have been reported the longer he will be banned.
- Reporting users for no reason will get the reporting user banned from the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 21 2014, 09:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dnana,
That happens when the data doesn't get transferred from Facebook to that listing. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Hi, Taz, I remembered that after I posted, just got done and it's fixed, thanks!!!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2014, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi firegold flames,
The names have already been changed to better names as suggested by the ones complaining about it. We do not need a poll for this.
Thanks for the update .

I just worried because like in all other games, there is a conflict of removal of objects due to it offensiveness. I want tell the developers/staffs , take note about the name changing as well.I am support because i am a special need person .

Last edited by firegold flames; Nov 21 2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old Nov 21 2014, 10:03 PM

Raul, MANY thanks for all the hard work y'all do! I've loved this game for years because you keep making it better and better!

Thanks again!
Old Nov 21 2014, 10:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
4. Cooperative Quest Update (Coming on Monday): You can now start 1 Cooperative Quest in a 10 hour period, instead of 20 hours like it was before.
happy dance

Quote:
5. Ignoring and Reporting Improvements:

- You can now Ignore or Report users from inside the Message window using the red icons on the bottom right.
- You can now Ignore or Report users from the Online Chat window using the red icons on the top left of the chat window, this will allow you to ignore or report users even after they have left the room.
- If a user have been reported enough times on the past few months he will be penalized by not been able to send offline messages or chat messages to others for a period of time, the more times a user have been reported the longer he will be banned.
- Reporting users for no reason will get the reporting user banned from the game.
i used to play an MMO that had a report feature and it got clicked sometimes by accident. what we did was just say in chat "oops, my bad. slipped on the report" to let the people checking on reports see.

my question is: do you keep chat logs? how can we let you know if we accidentally report someone? also, if there's some particular reason we're reporting them, if you keep chat logs we could just say why in chat and you could see. and by saying in chat, i'm assuming we'd want todo this in private on our own farm.

Quote:
8. Quest Chart Updates:

- There is a Show Quest button that shows recently completed quests and how long ago they were completed
- After a quest is redeemed you will see an animation on the chart counter and day where that quest was accounted for
- The Quest Chart information will only change when a quest is redeemed
- The Claim Farmcash button now shows how long until you qualify for the next collection
i just (on friday) collect for 3 regular quests that were complete on friday. thursday started flashing and then the friday count went up. this happened for all three of them.

and... Yay!! Thanks so much for adding this
Old Nov 21 2014, 11:07 PM

Today, I completed a task. When I went to collect the coins, I go t the message:
"this quest was completed more than 7 days ago, so it will not count to your goals to get Farm Cash prizes."

What happened?
Old Nov 21 2014, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadscmc View Post
Today, I completed a task. When I went to collect the coins, I go t the message:
"this quest was completed more than 7 days ago, so it will not count to your goals to get Farm Cash prizes."

What happened?
Hi zadscmc,
This has already been reported to the developers. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
Old Nov 22 2014, 12:09 AM

Thank you for the new goodies to play with

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Nov 22 2014, 01:02 AM

Default New Handicap Facility and Disability Facility

Reading some of the comments by others I must agree with them on these facilities.. Not only was I drawn back when I saw them but I was a bit appalled by the names. Like others I am not happy with the choice of the name for the facilities but I also think you couls have come up with a much more useful facility - We have plenty of Restraunts and facilities that use up the ores and lumbers and metals but why not something that will use the other items we grow for fun and harvest but do nothing more than sell them for the coins because they have no other use.. such as flowers - trees - bushes - some of the crops we grow are not used for anything either.. I live in the south and we have many farms with their own "stands" to sell there veggies and flowers and even greenery.. I am just so amzed that the facilities you keep coming u[p with are just not profitable because they are using more of the items we are having a hard time producing because it takes so long to produce. I live the game and have spent quit a bit of my own money on it and don't mind as it makes for more fun. But stop with the " lame" (sorry) facilities , like the bathrooms - and now disability.. please guys we are better than that. I for one will not be buying the disability or handicap facility ..
Closed Thread