Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2014, 01:12 AM

Thanks very much for all your hard work! Two things I especially love: the fast avatar (at last!!) and the dim/hide option. Just fantastic!! :-)
Old Feb 23 2014, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The main question is how many multiples of the factories that you have, only if you have multiples should there be a problem with running short on rabbit fleece unless you post your facilities every day, as stated these figures are for a single of each factory that uses rabbits fleece and these stats are without posting your factories. I did make a mistake, I had forgot there was a new release since the data sheet was last updated. To fill all of your facilities to 100% and have them last for 15 days til empty you need to have 3,120 rabbit fleece and to fill what is used in a single day it takes 208 rabbit fleece. I have went through to show you how much each takes for a single day run and a full 15 day run. Note: The number before the / day is the number of rabbits fleece needed for a 1 day production and the number before the / full 15 days is the number of rabbits fleece needed to fill up that item for a full 15 day run.

004 / day or .....60 / full 15 days ..... Slippers from the Shoe Factory
024 / day or ...360 / full 15 days ..... Lure from the Fishing Accessories Factory
024 / day or ...360 / full 15 days ..... Duster Janitorial Supplies Factory
012 / day or ...180 / full 15 days ..... Hat from the Party Supply Factory
096 / day or 1,440 / full 15 days ..... Exotic Chair from the Interior Design Factory
006 / day or .....90 / full 15 days ..... Sleep Mask from the Travel Supplies Factory
012 / day or ...180 / full 15 days ..... Winter Hat from the Winter Supplies Factory
012 / day or ...180 / full 15 days ..... Trapper Hat from the Winter Supplies Factory
006 / day or .....90 / full 15 days ..... Winter Earmuffs from the Winter Supplies Factory
012 / day or ...180 / full 15 days ..... Coat from the Winter Supplies Factory
208 / day or 3,120 / full 15 days

So if you have 20 farms with 180 on each farm, so every time you harvest you harvest 3,600. So for example you just started and on all of your factories (shown above) are empty and you just filled all 20 farms with 180 rabbits.

Day 1 waiting for your rabbit fleece so you can harvest.

Day 2 you harvest your rabbits and got 3,600 fleece, then filled up your factories to full which used 3,120 of your 3,600 fleece and leaves you with 480 fleece.

Day 3 you used 208 fleece to fill them up again which now leaves you 272 fleece.

Day 4 you used another 208 fleece which now leaves you 64, but you harvested your fleece and receive 3,600 for a total of 3,664.

Day 5 you used 208 fleece to fill them up again which now leaves you 3,456 fleece.

Day 6 you used 208 fleece to fill them up again, but you also harvested your rabbits and received 3,600 and after 6 days you have a total of 6,848 rabbit fleece.

All of these figures is like stated above single factories and without posting your factories, when you post your factories there are too many variables to figure out how much rabbits fleece is used and the more you post the more you will need. As far as multiple factories, just add the multiple factories to the figures above and that will tell you how much rabbit fleece you need for full 15 days run.
This is an awesome post, KnightRider. Thanks. : ) I had done some investigating on my own and discovered that I had 2 fishing accessory things, and WAY more lures than I needed so I unchecked those and also "hat" - which I had a few extra of. I also figured out - which is obvious from your stats above - that the very BEST thing to ask neighbors for is Exotic Chair. I had 4 neighbors respond to my request this morning and it netted me 96 rabbit fleece. Part of the challenge of the game, I guess - to figure out the checks and balances. Just like real life, unfortunately! LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 23 2014, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
whoopee the train boost is fixed ty ty ty
Not only is the boost fixed but have you seen the awesome new selection thingie??? MUCH nicer! Thanks, devs!

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 23 2014, 10:36 AM

definitely not liking the new options for sending out boosts!!! Only options are neighbours or friends that have helped me. So longer able to send to FT friends!!! Another FB "Enhancement"??? definitely one that doesn't enhance my experience!!!
Old Feb 23 2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
definitely not liking the new options for sending out boosts!!! Only options are neighbours or friends that have helped me. So longer able to send to FT friends!!! Another FB "Enhancement"??? definitely one that doesn't enhance my experience!!!
Wow. I loved it. Different strokes, I guess.

There were a couple of options to choose from - did you try both and still not get what you wanted?

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 23 2014, 11:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
This is an awesome post, KnightRider. Thanks. : ) I had done some investigating on my own and discovered that I had 2 fishing accessory things, and WAY more lures than I needed so I unchecked those and also "hat" - which I had a few extra of. I also figured out - which is obvious from your stats above - that the very BEST thing to ask neighbors for is Exotic Chair. I had 4 neighbors respond to my request this morning and it netted me 96 rabbit fleece. Part of the challenge of the game, I guess - to figure out the checks and balances. Just like real life, unfortunately! LOL
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 23 2014, 01:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post

096 / day or 1,440 / full 15 days ..... Exotic Chair from the Interior Design Factory

WOW!!! i was wondering why i was running out of rabbit fleece. 4 fleece to make 1 chair!!

about being able to have only 3600 rabbits on 20 farms - you can leave rabbits laying around your farm and they still get harvested, so you can have more than 180 / farm.

i have one farm i never go to with lots of extra animals laying around.

---
i remember when you could first let workers use your tools and i was afraid that nobody would want to work your farm unless you had top tools cause everyone would get addicted to them.

lol, i've fallen victim to be addicted to big tools and spent my birthday present on buying 8x8 seeder and combine. but i love them.

i'd also like to thank the devs for making my preference option for Hide stick through game reboots
Old Feb 23 2014, 02:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
I have an iMac... to take a screen shot press the keys Command, Shift & the key 4 at the same time and you'll see your cursor arrow turn into something like a cross in a circle and from there you can outline what you want (like when you are cropping a photo)... the minute you let go of your mouse it takes the shot and save it on your desktop... I hope I explained that properly...
Thank you Shellgirl, I will try it like that… I knew I had to press command & shift but kept hitting the S key, could not remember, again thanks for taking the time to reply..
Old Feb 23 2014, 02:55 PM

Not sure if this has anything to do with the recent update, but I have been having trouble with train acceleration, when responding I keep getting the "sorry, this request has expired" . this is happening no matter who sends the request or how soon I respond. It is happening on all types of engines.

Additional:

I also seem to be having problems working on facilities... on certain neighbor that I have not worked over 24 hours or more it keeps telling me that I have worked those facilities already... I have cleared my memcache and my history, but keep getting the same messages. This is not the case with all my neighbors, but it seems to be the same neighbors all the time.

Last edited by Perico429; Feb 23 2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: add additional information.
Old Feb 23 2014, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
This is an awesome post, KnightRider. Thanks. : ) edited . . . Part of the challenge of the game, I guess - to figure out the checks and balances. Just like real life, unfortunately! LOL
There is a Real Life? I thought FT WAS Real Life . . .