Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 09 2016, 09:22 AM

Not sure if it is related to the new release but very difficult to keep workers on the farms. Lots of partial work being done, plus items showing as still needing to be harvested when they are done.
Thanks for all but really need increase in ebony lumber production
Old Feb 09 2016, 09:31 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, great release with all the bugs fixed.. like always you guys rock..now on to buy the facilities, don't think will be buying the tower as I don't see much improvement for anything and too much FC... now it if it would have been a tool to harvest or chop all trees with one click I would buy in a NY minute, thanks for all you do..
Old Feb 09 2016, 09:53 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgig View Post
You added the zinc ore and brass sheets to the existing trains but not chromite. Really?
We wish, every new thing needs brass or copper and no increase in metal factory or train.. so just fill what you can and maybe maybe someday we catch up to the demand.. lol
Old Feb 09 2016, 09:53 AM

Default Field stats not working

b) Added a new 'Fields' category, this will include stats about your harvested and plowed fields in your farms

Doesn't work for me. Says i have to expand more farms. I'm way ahead of the rules. It stands OK on all rules but I still dont get any result.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Feb 09 2016, 10:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the update. Nothing too exciting this month. I can see why the Mobile Lookout Tower cost 100 FC, but also why some would think this is too much. I don't have any use for it myself.
Old Feb 09 2016, 10:06 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfern47 View Post
What a rip-off ....100fc for lookout....disgusting!!!
and how this is indeed a freaking ripoff. I will not be purchasing this item.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 09 2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
b) Added a new 'Fields' category, this will include stats about your harvested and plowed fields in your farms

Doesn't work for me. Says i have to expand more farms. I'm way ahead of the rules. It stands OK on all rules but I still dont get any result.

I am seeing the same results... Not sure what metric is required to see fields for all farms. Can that be added?

Also noticed a typo of the word whether in the help for the new mobile lookout tower.

Thanks for the update!
Old Feb 09 2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
When I go to my Farm Stats tool and click on the new "Fields" selection and choose "All Farms", I get the message that I don't have enough farms expanded - and I do. All of my other "All Farms" items work.

Same here... Currently they appear to be wanting the "All Products" 9/34 farms for fields since that is the error screen I get when clicking the "fields" option. I'm still 4 short of that number.

Hopefully that is a glitch, cause it would be a total waste for most players... It's a very valuable stat to have to make sure you haven't "forgotten" to plant a field somewhere. *hangs head and raises hand... ;0))
Old Feb 09 2016, 10:38 AM

Thank you for the update!!
Closed Thread