Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 28 2016, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Hi Texas Belle,
It has only been 15 days since this release, so no it isn't time to close this thread.
The Valentine's gifts will be removed on the 1st of March.

Thanks Taz and Aussie, I am just anxious to see what new toys we get.. can't blame an addict for wanting more, lol

I will wait, just like that ad a few years back that was at the store window just saying "open, open, open.."
Yep, Yep and Yep

I feel your "pain" .....
Old Feb 28 2016, 12:03 PM

SHOW WORK INFO does not reflect that the work was completed, not after clearing memcache and rebooting.
Old Feb 28 2016, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
SHOW WORK INFO does not reflect that the work was completed, not after clearing memcache and rebooting.
How long do you wait before checking. I think it takes at least 5 and maybe 10 min. Unless there has been a change in the last few days.
Old Feb 28 2016, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
Hi Grammy,
Clearing your memcache will not help for that. There is a delay in updating for the Show Work Info of 10 minutes or 5 minutes if you own the Mobile Tower.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 28 2016, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
How long do you wait before checking. I think it takes at least 5 and maybe 10 min. Unless there has been a change in the last few days.
You're right, I just checked again, over an hour later, and al is well. Thanks!
Old Feb 28 2016, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Grammy,
Clearing your memcache will not help for that. There is a delay in updating for the Show Work Info of 10 minutes or 5 minutes if you own the Mobile Tower.
Yes, all is well. I don't own the Tower, so I don't know how that is involved. Thanks for answer.
Old Feb 28 2016, 03:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
It has only been 15 days since this release, so no it isn't time to close this thread.
The Valentine's gifts will be removed on the 1st of March.
OK, I'm trying to wait patiently, but I'm really tired of seeing Valentine's gifts two weeks after the big day has come and gone. And I bet there are a bunch of people who'd like to have more than 17 days to have St. Pat's Day stuff available to decorate with.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 28 2016, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
OK, I'm trying to wait patiently, but I'm really tired of seeing Valentine's gifts two weeks after the big day has come and gone. And I bet there are a bunch of people who'd like to have more than 17 days to have St. Pat's Day stuff available to decorate with.
Hi earlgrey,
As this month's contest was about Valentine's day those decorations have to stay in place fro the entire month. This is why they will not be removed until the 1st of March.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 28 2016, 10:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi earlgrey,
As this month's contest was about Valentine's day those decorations have to stay in place fro the entire month. This is why they will not be removed until the 1st of March.
Well, that's actually a good reason. Thanks!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 29 2016, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Please note that the holiday decorations have now been changed out. The Valetine's decorations have been removed and both the past St Patrick's Day and Easter decorations are now available.
Closed Thread