Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 30 2016, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
the friend page is now showing correctly I am having no problems sending gifts,I send every 2 hrs except at night (need sleep) and the last I knew I could boost trains. If I have a neighbor reading this send me a train to boost so I can tell if it is working
So glad it is working for you again and thanks for coming back and let us know
Old May 30 2016, 10:30 PM

Gosh, I sure do need neighbors. How can I do this?
Old May 30 2016, 10:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by madalynsfunk View Post
Gosh, I sure do need neighbors. How can I do this?
Hi madalynsfunk,
There is a thread in the Social section where you can ask for neighbors. Please read the first post in that thread to see what you need to include in your post and what you need to do in your Facebook profile so they can send you friend requests to become your neighbors.
Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2016, 12:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

it must be getting close to a new update, and this thread gets closed,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 02 2016, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi AlyceAnn

It is possible that the 4,000 friends number given by Facebook is not accurate as we are receiving reports from users with a smaller amount of friends like you.

Although the developers can only try to help with a workaround like the one they posted in the Known issues, they continue working but the problem must be fixed by Facebook and sadly we dont know how much time they will need.
Well I went and took my FB friends down to 2566 from 2900. Every so often when I go to my neighbor tab, I can see all the FB friends BUT they had no name only the profile pic. I did try to send neighbor requests to a few but my request never got to the friend requests icon at the toolbar. The only got a notification saying I sent "something" to them. I did wait a day and went back today. Now I only see neighbors again and get the "you can only boost friends trains" when trying to boost trains. So why I said this, I don't know if its the FB glitch or if it may be the FT fix but everything is still wonky even below 2800 FB friends.
Old Jun 02 2016, 08:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
Well I went and took my FB friends down to 2566 from 2900. Every so often when I go to my neighbor tab, I can see all the FB friends BUT they had no name only the profile pic. I did try to send neighbor requests to a few but my request never got to the friend requests icon at the toolbar. The only got a notification saying I sent "something" to them. I did wait a day and went back today. Now I only see neighbors again and get the "you can only boost friends trains" when trying to boost trains. So why I said this, I don't know if its the FB glitch or if it may be the FT fix but everything is still wonky even below 2800 FB friends.
Hi AlyceAnn,
It may be that the number is even lower. At the time Raul added that note the lowest reported amount we had was 2800. It could be as low as 1000 as we don't know yet what the limit is that the bug has caused. It is the Facebok bug that is setting the limit and we just have to wait until they fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2016, 11:35 AM

Hi all

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas in our Suggestion section.
Closed Thread