Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 06 2009, 08:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridafarmer View Post
Can someone tell me what the point is of having a manger scene WITHOUT Jesus??? That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

And I know there is a manger available with Him.............but it still doesn't make any sense to have one without Him.
It's because Jesus wasn't born until the 25th December and in many European homes we don't place the baby Jesus in the nativity scene until the morning of the 25th or after Midnight church services on the 24th/25th
Old Dec 06 2009, 09:07 AM

Love the Christmas stuff but not liking the idea of having to buy snowmen & other Christmas things with real money - this time of year, any extra real money people have is used for buying real Christmas gifts for real people. What about a cranberry, poinsettia & mistletoe crop? Also, it's not easy to place items on top of the snow. Doesn't seem to work like dirt & stone paths. The addition of reindeer, candy cane fences & twinkling Christmas lights would be most welcomed.
Old Dec 06 2009, 10:00 AM

Thanks for the upgrade but ever since its been done i cant plow everytime I am hired i click a couple spots and BAM im disconnected I have cleared cache continually hit save and I am just frustrated have lost so many xp points and I am never gonna get to the next level any advice and I have tried to figure out how to email slashkey directly and dont even know where to do that HELP
Old Dec 06 2009, 10:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Are we being charged xp points for changing the name of our farms??? or just the second one? Has anyone had this happen or noticed it. My Significant other renamed his second farm and had a minus 702 xp points "fly out from his head" and subtract from his points. I tried to find it somewhere with a search and couldn't pull anything.
Thanks for your help.
Old Dec 06 2009, 10:19 AM

Thank you so much for including a nativity in your Christmas theme! It's nice to know you are not afraid to do what some may consider controversial. I, for one, truly appreciate it.
Old Dec 06 2009, 10:45 AM

I love the XP stuff but thought I saw a post where you were going to concentrate on getting the issue with XP points and coins fixed first. If you think they are fixed, you are sadly mistaken. Can't tell you how many coins and points I have lost.
Old Dec 06 2009, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch0769 View Post
Thanks for the update! I love the Christmas stuff! Keep up the good work, I look forward to watching farm town grow.
I love the Christmas stuff, but i wish you had included a nativity scene big enough for the front yard.
Old Dec 06 2009, 11:04 AM
Account Not Linked

I love the Christmas bits n pieces and agree with the comment about snow covering the items.
I have just been into the market to hire people to harvest the crops in my 2 farms and only selected to hire 5 people in total but somehow others were accepting my invitation - the one I hadn't even sent . When I returned to my farm, one of these self-invited people had plowed my farm , something I was going to do myself to save money.
Please can this be fixed or was it just an incidental glitch that has lost me cash?
Old Dec 06 2009, 11:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Default No XPs

I understand that you are trying to resolve the problem of lost XPs. In the past three or four days, I've received none for all the farms I've plowed. I have NOT timed out, as I can return to my farm or save changes on a neighbors farm without problems. Sure need those plow points!!!
Old Dec 06 2009, 11:53 AM

Default Christmas stuff

Why can't we just buy snowmen with coins? Why do we have to wait until we have 10 Green Cash? I have only 5 Green Cash so I have to wait until I have gone up 5 LEVELS before I can get one! By the time I have got enough cash, Christmas will be over! It is so annoying!!!!
Closed Thread