Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2012, 04:43 PM

With this recent release, thank you! by the way, when I go to harvest anything, the name of the item I'm harvesting has moved slightly from before. Now I am having trouble catching the tree, field, flower..., because the name of it is right over the top of the arrow and I can't see what I'm grabbing. Can it be moved up or over to the right? Anyone else have the same issue? Thanks!
Old Jun 03 2012, 04:52 PM

In the past the Country Store showed inside under "facilities" our upcoming new facilities even if they would not be activated until the next day or whenever the devs promised. Note this time the devs mention the facilities but they are not listed (shown) in the store. By chance is there a way to view the new facilities so that we can get an idea of what they will look like? Thanks!
Old Jun 03 2012, 05:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
With this recent release, thank you! by the way, when I go to harvest anything, the name of the item I'm harvesting has moved slightly from before. Now I am having trouble catching the tree, field, flower..., because the name of it is right over the top of the arrow and I can't see what I'm grabbing. Can it be moved up or over to the right? Anyone else have the same issue? Thanks!
I've noticed this also, and it is quite a bit more difficult, now, to Harvest, Plow, Sow Crops, Flowers and Trees.
Old Jun 03 2012, 05:10 PM

i wish they would let us know how much fc and coins it would cost to buy the factories
Old Jun 03 2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i wish they would let us know how much fc and coins it would cost to buy the factories
Judging from many of the last releases.... Factories will either be $32 or $30

same with service facilities

some will also be for coin if we are lucky.

And.... with 25 levels and $25 at a time.... it won't matter.... cuz the cost will always be more than the $1/level which is free anyway.

Old Jun 03 2012, 07:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks NiMo1960!! Makes me feel better!!!
Old Jun 03 2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
Yes, I thought it was me But having the same 'problem'. It is not a huge prblem but sometimes a bit bugging....
Old Jun 03 2012, 10:00 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
mmmmmmm wonders how long into the future we have to wait lol
It seems to me since they are at the moment just decorations, that they should be able to rotate every which way we want, they are not doing anything, just sitting there!!
Old Jun 03 2012, 10:14 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Just commenting that my combine 5x5 is no longer working ... It worked fine 4 hours ago. I did the clear cache etc stuff, I also removed from storage and put it back... nada. In fact..none of my harvesting tools are working. Hope I don't lose my crops

Know the devs are working on bugs so am just reporting this one.

Thanks
I had problems today also with my combine and the harvest/plower, working very erratic and jumping from one place to the other.... hopefully next week everything will be fixed.. give them time to fix the bugs.
Old Jun 03 2012, 11:26 PM

Unhappy Frozen Flowers Are Translucent

Since the June 1st update, my flowers that I have frozen now show up looking translucent. Anyone else have this problem?
Closed Thread