Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenL View Post
Since the last release the writing in my drop down menus....everywhere actually...hiring, everything is just a bunch of funny symbols. Went to hire someone to harvest and plow and couldn't read the menu to know which on to choose. Anyone know about this or having the same problem?
Have you checked which language you are set to?
Old Feb 23 2013, 07:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes I did all that before I posted here. I always do that first.
The only other thing I can suggest is to clear your memcache by clicking HERE.When the page of text about unsetting shows up close that and your farm if open, then clear your browser cache again and close your browser. Then restart your computer.
Not sure if this will help with the exception of restarting the computer, but it can't hurt.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2013, 10:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Default flowers

When I go to any farm and I water my flowers they only become half harvested but it says ready to harvest and when I try to harvest them it says they r not ready. Help please
Old Feb 23 2013, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Scullen View Post
When I go to any farm and I water my flowers they only become half harvested but it says ready to harvest and when I try to harvest them it says they r not ready. Help please
Until they figure out the problem which Raul mentioned, try refreshing the farm after watering to see if they are actually ready.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2013, 12:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Scullen View Post
you know that sounds like a timing error and i heard in here in the past with timing errors sometimes you pc clock is goofed up?? can that be right???? taz?? am i thinking right??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 24 2013, 07:43 AM

Browsing the 'Buildings' section of the store, I was surprised to see a familiar object with an unfamiliar name. An Esfinge... perfect for my ancient Egyptian farm. Better known to me as the Sphinx. Thank you!

I'm still coming to terms with the sprinklers, but I like the idea.

I would very much like some more animals, including a shark. That 'Man in the Water' waving his arms, is just asking to be menaced by a shark.
Old Feb 24 2013, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Since the last release the writing in my drop down menus....everywhere actually...hiring, everything is just a bunch of funny symbols. Went to hire someone to harvest and plow and couldn't read the menu to know which on to choose. Anyone know about this or having the same problem?
There is a problem for some people with the Google Chrome browser - the new update is causing some people's chat on FT, menus etc to display funny

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 24 2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetys View Post
Have you checked which language you are set to?
Someone else posted that problem earlier. I, too, have had it for two days now. It's not as much symbols as thin rainbow and often white lettering that is
almost pixalated and not readable. The printed names on the avatars in the market, facility market printing at the top, the hire multiple screen, just to name a few show this problem. I have found that if I put my cursor on the avatars in the market that they become readable.

I hope this gets put on someone job list.
Old Feb 24 2013, 12:16 PM

glad someone else is having the same problem ...and that it is not my comp but an update problem
Old Feb 24 2013, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roz1972 View Post
glad someone else is having the same problem ...and that it is not my comp but an update problem
if you expand the screen to full the writing becomes normal ...just found that out as i like full screen when working from market
Closed Thread

Tags
train