Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2013, 12:31 PM

is it just me i am not sure but twice in last hour all my stuff are check in the wrench so my decortations and building and ect
Old Jan 27 2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbb-3 View Post
I also have the green blotches, is anyone else loosing coins on the bonus chest I harvested a farm with stacked wheat the bonus chest displayed that I had x amount before job was done but when the I finish the job it shows less in my chest?
yes i doand i posted about it but no one replied ....so i am just being patient in hoping more people notice
Old Jan 27 2013, 11:56 PM

Question

Thanks for the fixes, but the "LOAD ALL" still doesn't work right in the Power Plant, and I haven't been able to find any replies about my two posts on that topic.
Old Jan 28 2013, 12:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by washalien View Post
Thanks for the fixes, but the "LOAD ALL" still doesn't work right in the Power Plant, and I haven't been able to find any replies about my two posts on that topic.
You have been answered both times you posted. Open the Power Plant and make sure that each of the items in there have a check mark in the box in the upper left corner of each.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2013, 01:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I lost a stable I paid FC for how do I get it back? Thanks for the help.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 28 2013, 01:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
I lost a stable I paid FC for how do I get it back? Thanks for the help.
Nothing can be done through the forum, you need to contact support. To contact support, click on the link saying "report/contact this app" that is on the game screen on the right hand side just below the ads, on the pop up screen choose the first option, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. It can take some time for them to get back to you depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; Jan 28 2013 at 05:25 AM.
Old Jan 28 2013, 07:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
Just to let you know I have just harvested my animal buildings and my chicken coop now displays 20hrs - the correct time

Thank you Raul and team
Looks like I spoke too soon - the chicken coops were just displaying 14 minutes to go when they were actually ready to harvest.
Good job I use a free third party alarm program to tell me when stuff is ready

Level 725

Old Jan 28 2013, 10:43 AM

I am still having issues with the animal sheds not showing the correct amount of time. The original release notes say "no known issues," so thought I would mention it again.
Old Jan 28 2013, 04:22 PM

Why is it that ALL links to canvas and canvas products (like tents etc) DON'T work? For months now, every time I click on a bonus link for tents, canvas, laundry trolly, etc. I get the 'expired' notice. I go back and click on another item from same farmer and get that bonus. This happens on NEW bonus posts...sometimes 8-10 min or an hour and STILL get the 'expired'.

I NEED CaNvaS!!!! When will this issue be fixed.
Old Jan 28 2013, 06:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Why is it that ALL links to canvas and canvas products (like tents etc) DON'T work? For months now, every time I click on a bonus link for tents, canvas, laundry trolly, etc. I get the 'expired' notice. I go back and click on another item from same farmer and get that bonus. This happens on NEW bonus posts...sometimes 8-10 min or an hour and STILL get the 'expired'.

I NEED CaNvaS!!!! When will this issue be fixed.
You should still get the canvas items. Rhubarb Pie is another one that says expired but you still get it. When I click on one of these and then click on something else by the same person it will usually say you cannot not buy for another 12 hours from that person.
Closed Thread