Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 04 2012, 09:29 AM

I am having the same problem, it was fine till the new levels were released today.
Old Oct 04 2012, 09:51 AM
Account Not Linked

I think happiness should be spread around and although i don't do the holiday bit on my farms I am Very happy for those of you that do. See I like my farms to be as real as possible and i just can't find a place for some things I am comfortable with. BUT there are also new things in Buildings bought the new beach house, in Other, and in Farm Decor Thank you Raul
Old Oct 04 2012, 09:55 AM

Great job again Raul

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1182116873
Old Oct 04 2012, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
Gidday Kimmyann, I am not a mod, just a forum member. I had ur problem and it took me a couple of days to figure it out so here goes!

My problem was that I couldn't get far enough down the neighbours page to add my new friends. If that is ur problem too then here's what I learnt...

I had to delete non-active neighbours to make enough room down the bottom for my new friends to show up. I started with the ones who just say FaceBook user cos my understanding is that those people have de-activated their FB account, so I was safe in getting rid of them.

Then I made a note of the others who were inactive. I then considered if I wanted to keep them as friends on facebook. If I did want to keep them I left them as neighbours. But all the ones that I could live without I then unfriended in FB.

Now here's where it got weird for me... FB took overnight to make those neighs that I had unfriended disappear!

Another thing I encountered from messing about in that neighbours page (which I understand is a facebook page, not FT), is that my lappy didn't like it at all! Sometimes it would freeze or mini-freeze lots. I had to restart my lappy and sometimes that didn't help much. So I switched my lappy off overnight and that really helped.

Guess I'm saying that it was a real task to achieve adding my new neighbours but it was worth it in the end. I've ended up with more active neighbours than I've had for a long time and my neighbours page is a lot more up to date.

If any of this advice is wrong I stand to be corrected. I just thought outside the square and added 2 and 2 together. Oh, and I'm good at mixed metaphors too hehehe

Would love to know an easier way if there is one!

i had the same problem but i found that if i refresh the page it then showed up the bottom half of the page that i could not see before , i was using chrome
Old Oct 04 2012, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Hi. I have a question for anybody who owns a Green Hand tool.
If you hide some of your facilities inside another building using the green hand...do those facilities still show up, when someone comes to work via a produce more quickly link?
Hi Mags
The facilities still appear in the workers version of the facilities manager - but the worker will only see the facility that is on top - I tried it out from my daughters farm as I have the green hand.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Oct 04 2012, 11:53 AM

for those who might like to build a bridge for their trains....

the new item in the Building Section at the store has a "Town Gate"

heck with the gate.... it is a pretty great looking bridge

Old Oct 04 2012, 12:25 PM

Default Glads are Missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thudson View Post
The pink glads for the funeral sprays are missing.
You need to get them as a 'Gift' from someone first. Each gift gives you 5 to plant.
Old Oct 04 2012, 12:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
for those who might like to build a bridge for their trains....

the new item in the Building Section at the store has a "Town Gate"

heck with the gate.... it is a pretty great looking bridge

Was looking for your Train Bridge I must be Really Blind. Your farms are very nice and done in good taste REALLY NICE!
Old Oct 04 2012, 01:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
This is a clarification as to wether you can work your friends facilities for second time. The rule that have been in place since we launched the facilities is this: You can work all your friends facilities again when 8 hours has passed after you last worked on any of your friends facilities. So for instance, if you want to work your friends facilities twice a day and you work them the first time at 10AM, you will be able to work them all again after 6PM that same day
I thought the time frame was 12 hours, not 8 hours. I know I have been back even after 12 hours and not been able to rework them until about 13 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Was looking for your Train Bridge I must be Really Blind. Your farms are very nice and done in good taste REALLY NICE!
now that I have a bridge... hehehe I might try building one

thanks for the nice comments... only about 3 or 4 are still under (re)construction and of course the farm 16s

Closed Thread