Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 09 2021, 04:14 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROEKI View Post
Good day. I have search hi and low and even side ways, but cannot get anything about the problem i have. It might be that the function is not available yet. In my facility manager, i can only load the cash out facilities, and not the normal production ones. Now i must go from farm to farm to start production. It is very time consuming. Regards. 100000632672277
Hi BROEKI,

Thanks for supplying your ID.

From what you are describing it sounds like you may not have the Funnel Filter in the Facility Manager set quite right for the buttons at the top to work on all facilities across all farms.

Please open you Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right and make sure it is set like this. If it's not please change it to this and remember to click the green check mark at the bottom to save your changes:
When you have done that, please try again and see if that fixes your issue.
Old Apr 09 2021, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi BROEKI,

Thanks for supplying your ID.

From what you are describing it sounds like you may not have the Funnel Filter in the Facility Manager set quite right for the buttons at the top to work on all facilities across all farms.

Please open you Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right and make sure it is set like this. If it's not please change it to this and remember to click the green check mark at the bottom to save your changes:
When you have done that, please try again and see if that fixes your issue.
Magic...i saw magic happening... my Facilities just appeared, they just appeared ...Thank you Tiger..now no more farm to farm...
Old Apr 09 2021, 07:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROEKI View Post
Magic...i saw magic happening... my Facilities just appeared, they just appeared ...Thank you Tiger..now no more farm to farm...
That's great news BROEKI. Thank you very much for coming back to let us know your issue is resolved
Old Apr 11 2021, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
Hi, I'm trying to layer my farm w/facilities and plowing both. I have several facilities on one farm and nee to plow it for planting. So far, this is the only facility that this is happening to. I would like to move that one also to have that spot plowed also. Thanks!
Hi Sonshyne,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. I am sorry, but we can not help with layering. We are not allowed to post nor can we allow anyone else to post layering instructions in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2021, 11:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Taz! I found the problem and so I deleted my thread.
Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM

My Cindy Farmington account has 5 Fodder Factories that are not producing Copra. When I get sent ingredients I just get more coconuts. All other products seem to work. I had this problem with Copra a couple of years ago, but I don't know what was done to correct it.
Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
My Cindy Farmington account has 5 Fodder Factories that are not producing Copra. When I get sent ingredients I just get more coconuts. All other products seem to work. I had this problem with Copra a couple of years ago, but I don't know what was done to correct it.
Hi Judyjor,
If your fodder facilities are not producing the Copra Meal, then open one of the facilities and make sure there is a check in the box for that product.

Also make sure you have enough coconut to fill all the facilities you have that use that.
If you want us to check that account you will need to give us the account ID as we do not have any way to search by avatar name.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all