Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 08 2021, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith of maisie farm uk View Post
i find mine go missing as well but they are or should be there have a look at the fac
manager .
I have looked - that's how I verified they were missing. I noticed it first when we got them back, and had to harvest each one. They are not showing up in the FM.
Old Apr 08 2021, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks Taz. The buildings do not show in my facility manager - but if the animals are still there - excellent. So, when I click "Harvest All" in the FM, is it still harvesting those animals, or do I have to have them in a building? If not, I'll just get the FC for my stables and not worry about it.
Hi Early Girl,
If they are not showing in the facility manager then you are not getting the products from those animals.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2021, 09:17 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
What locomotive did you try to buy? If you tried to buy one that you don't own the previous ones for then that would be why it would not stay. Those have to be bought in order.
I think it was the "Supreme Freight Locomotive". I see that I should have tried the "Enhanced" one first. Just tried purchasing the "Enhanced" one and it stayed put where I dropped it. Sorry for the confusion.
Old Apr 11 2021, 07:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default cow milk

my cow milk storage keeps disappearing
Old Apr 11 2021, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheep8888 View Post
my cow milk keeps disappearing
Hi Blacksheep,
We need your ID before we can check anything for you. You can find your ID in the banner at the top of your farms in the parenthesis or at the bottom under your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 19 2021, 03:37 PM

I have 5 fodder factories, and all products except copra. Why are they not producing? There are lots of coconuts available as ingredients.
Old Apr 19 2021, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
I have 5 fodder factories, and all products except copra. Why are they not producing? There are lots of coconuts available as ingredients.
Hi judyjor714

You have been answered everytime you posted about this problem.

Coconuts are used in many factories so maybe they are not enough to fill all of them.

Please open your Fodder factories and be sure you have a check mark for Copra meal. Close your Fodder factories.

Then open your Facility Manager and click in the little note book at the top of the Facility Manager. That is the Ingredient Planner.

You have to set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (this is a full run for loading your facs to 100%) and By Missing. Put a check mark to Include Disable products option.
Then click in blue Update button.

Any ithem with black and red numbers means: The black number is the amount you need in your storage to fill your facilities at 100%

The red number into brackets for that items means how many more you need to store to get the black number.

If you see coconuts have red numbers into brackets, then you do not have enough to fill all your facilities using coconuts to 100%
Old Apr 22 2021, 08:32 PM

My storage shows Zero coconuts, yet I have hundreds of coconut trees, harvested daily. Why?
Old Apr 22 2021, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
My storage shows Zero coconuts, yet I have hundreds of coconut trees, harvested daily. Why?
Hi judyjor,
The coconut trees are 3 day trees, so I don't think you are able to harvest them every day. Even irrigated it takes 30 hours between harvests. Your storage currently shows 950 coconuts.

There are 26 different facilities that use coconuts. You have 5,611 coconut trees. Your 5 fodder factories take a total of 3600 coconuts by themselves if they are empty. That leaves 25 more facilities still needing coconuts.
When you harvest your coconut trees check your storage before you fill your facilities. Then open the facility manager and open the Ingredient planner set for all facilities, remaining capacity, and missing and see then if you have enough coconuts to fill them all.
Old Apr 24 2021, 01:36 PM

I have been missing a significant number of crops in my storage... My 4 hour crops, 4 day 5 day and 6 day storage amounts were over 3 million and now they are back down to about 150 thousand. My ID # 100000321621600 Thanks for any help you can give me and thanks for all your hard work during change over

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing