Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2021, 07:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvagirl1 View Post
My gifts are no longer working. I accept gifts but it never goes above 20,000 accepted. I know it should be accepting at least 50,000. USER ID number ( 1662351530 ) Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi wvagirl1,

Which gift and how many of them did you accept from the My Requests page?
Please have a look in My Requests and see if you recognize any of them as being ones you have already tried to accept.

If you have tried accepting any gifts from free gift sites, those do not belong to Slashkey, you would need to speak to the admin of that site about that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 08 2021, 11:25 AM

ID #1221672624
I do have a couple questions but first: I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the hours of hard work (and I'm sure many hours of frustration) your team have done to make Farm Town to the point it is today.I am enjoying the things we are able to do and will wait patiently for the others to come. Now my questions. 1. You tell many to clear their memcache. Most often you will include the link. I've used the link for my own. But the link showing is not complete, there's missing part from the middle. My question is how can I do this on my own? I have searched pages and pages of Q&A on this thread but can't find an answer. I've gone into the games info on the forum but can find no mention of this. 2. Whenever I go to market and hire workers and then try to go back home, it is very slow doing so. Only time it is slow. Is this my system or is this just part of bringing things back and is only temporary? If temp. then I'll just hush, smile and do what I can.
Old Apr 08 2021, 11:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgold0541 View Post
ID #1221672624
I do have a couple questions but first: I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the hours of hard work (and I'm sure many hours of frustration) your team have done to make Farm Town to the point it is today.I am enjoying the things we are able to do and will wait patiently for the others to come. Now my questions. 1. You tell many to clear their memcache. Most often you will include the link. I've used the link for my own. But the link showing is not complete, there's missing part from the middle. My question is how can I do this on my own? I have searched pages and pages of Q&A on this thread but can't find an answer. I've gone into the games info on the forum but can find no mention of this. 2. Whenever I go to market and hire workers and then try to go back home, it is very slow doing so. Only time it is slow. Is this my system or is this just part of bringing things back and is only temporary? If temp. then I'll just hush, smile and do what I can.
Hi Pgold,
When we ask you to clear memcache we always include the link for it. You can either click on the link or right click it to copy it for saving. The entire link doesn't show but it is there.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
After your run this link then you can bookmark it and it should work from the bookmark.

For the slowing down when returning from the market I am not sure as I am not seeing this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 08 2021 at 11:51 AM.
Old Apr 08 2021, 01:25 PM

My member ID is 1335168219
I always keep a considerable level of EVERY crop so that my facilities never run out of ingredients, but today suddenly I have a huge number of crops showing ZERO harvests stored, in fact only 25 crops have even one farm's worth of harvest stored! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY STORED CROPS? HELP!
Old Apr 08 2021, 01:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
My member ID is 1335168219
I always keep a considerable level of EVERY crop so that my facilities never run out of ingredients, but today suddenly I have a huge number of crops showing ZERO harvests stored, in fact only 25 crops have even one farm's worth of harvest stored! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY STORED CROPS? HELP!
Hi KCJ,
What crops are you missing?
Where are you seeing that they are missing?

I do see you have a lot with both large and regular boxes of crops. Try using the Zip button in your storage to consolidate all those to one size (regular) for all your crops.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2021, 03:13 PM

Default Webgl supported but disabled

User Number 1787608610

I was working on someones farm when it started to slow down. Eventually it came up with the message Slashkey1L has a problem( I think it said that) then 2 options wait or kill page. This repeatedly happened and it became slower and slower until it eventually crashed and a grey screen appeared.
Also had a message appear An embedded page at i1.slashkey.com. Your browser does not support webgl but at the bottom of the page it says webgl supported but disabled. Once I shut everything down and then went back into FT it worked. Is this only happening to me or have others reported this bug
Old Apr 08 2021, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
User Number 1787608610

I was working on someones farm when it started to slow down. Eventually it came up with the message Slashkey1L has a problem( I think it said that) then 2 options wait or kill page. This repeatedly happened and it became slower and slower until it eventually crashed and a grey screen appeared.
Also had a message appear An embedded page at i1.slashkey.com. Your browser does not support webgl but at the bottom of the page it says webgl supported but disabled. Once I shut everything down and then went back into FT it worked. Is this only happening to me or have others reported this bug
Hi chubbyal

It appears that when the game freezes or get an error then it thinks your WebGL is disabled. If your game freezes then maybe you were working a farm with a lot of items on it.

The only thing you can do is first try just closing your browser and reopen to your farms.

If that doesn't work you will need to clear your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen your farms. Take in mind the first time you load your farm after the clearing it will load slower as all graphics need to be loaded again.
Old Apr 08 2021, 06:47 PM

I've been away for a while and am trying to catchup. First thing I do is bad. I accepted the gift limit in animals. So my gift box is full of critters I can't do anything with. I would like to put them into regular storage, but I can't place them on a farm and then store them. Is there anything that can be done. I would really like to get back into the game.

Thanks in advance and thanks for all the hard work.
Old Apr 08 2021, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I've been away for a while and am trying to catchup. First thing I do is bad. I accepted the gift limit in animals. So my gift box is full of critters I can't do anything with. I would like to put them into regular storage, but I can't place them on a farm and then store them. Is there anything that can be done. I would really like to get back into the game.

Thanks in advance and thanks for all the hard work.
Hi NJones 277

You cant put the animals on the farms yet as you cant see them.

If you are on a farm where you have space in the animal sheds to move the animals, then you can do that from your gift box. Remember regular sheds can have 250 of each type of animal that goes in that shed, super sheds hold 500.

If you dont have space and you cant purchase new sheds for other farms, then you can only go to Market and sell them to empy your gift box.

When you are at market, click in Gift tab and you will be able to sell them.

If you go to the first post, first page of this thread, you can read which features are working now and which ones have not been added yet. Also there is a Quick List to help you.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 08 2021 at 06:58 PM.
Old Apr 09 2021, 02:49 AM

1662452922 Please can you sort the storage out i am loosing loads the biggest example is i have been exchanging all gifts (minimum 50 a day) exchanging them for gladioli planting then putting them into storage i have been doing this for over a week and have just gone to plant them only to find i have 163 just on 1 hit 50 x 5 is 250 and this has been over a week so i should have more? (aA lot more)
Closed Thread