Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 27 2021, 04:59 AM

This is not really a problem, but on all browsers I get a message saying web gl2 not supported, switching to web gl1. Will it be a problem as more is added? Also get this on my other 2 accounts

Old Feb 27 2021, 06:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
This is not really a problem, but on all browsers I get a message saying web gl2 not supported, switching to web gl1. Will it be a problem as more is added? Also get this on my other 2 accounts

Hi Susan,

If you are being switched to WebGL1 which is the older version then it sounds like either the browser you are using or your OS isn't supporting WebGL2.

The most common browsers Edge, Chrome, Opera, Firefox for example do support WebGL2 which is capable of better resolutions which you would probably notice far more in something like a high impact action game rather than Farm Town at the moment. As I understand it if you're a mac user or using Safari you may still be limited to WebGL1. That may also be dependent on the OS version, I am not 100% sure about that as none of us use Macs, nor do I know if it will stay that way for Mac users. As far as I know Mac users that have been having difficulties due to older OS have been able to play with Opera, but I don't know if they are also limited to WebGL1.

If you're not a mac user and aren't using one of the popular browsers, you could try those and see if you get to use Web GL2 in those so you can compare the difference. Other than that I can't tell you what is in the future of Farm Town, the concentration right now, is getting the rest of the features added back and performing right.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 27 2021, 07:48 AM

Default Working Neighbor's Facilities, Mayor not always helping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Millie,
The only thing I can tell you is to keep work facilities until the mayor takes over on each farm. You may think you have worked enough for him to take over, but you haven't if he doesn't take over.
Hi Taz,
The facilities stop loading to work them prior to the halfway mark for the mayor.

Thanks
Old Feb 27 2021, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1millie View Post
Hi Taz,
The facilities stop loading to work them prior to the halfway mark for the mayor.

Thanks

Hi 1millie

Taz is not available at this moment.

Is this happening everytime you work friends facilities or only for some of your friends?

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farms

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also, when you start working facilities, try to load the farms with everything hidden for Show.... options in your preferences, the wrench. Please check if this helps you.
Old Feb 27 2021, 09:06 AM

I went into my storage to sell crops, trees and flowers and it will not let me
Old Feb 27 2021, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonmarilyn32@yahoo.co View Post
I went into my storage to sell crops, trees and flowers and it will not let me
Hi Thomsonmarilyn,
What happens when you try to sell those?
What level are you at?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2021, 11:45 AM

100000071854450 --- my issue --- when loading my facilities --- when i click to Start Batch [knowing i need an ingredient] the first pop-up comes up

Do i want to ask my friends ... it acts like the pop-up box is not seen when i want to click the green check mark to proceed with the post to FBook

the Red X functions when clicked ... but behind the pop-up i can see the highlight/cursor move between all the other items i can load

the Green check - doesn't function ... but behind the pop-up i can see the highlight/cursor move between all the other items i can load

have waited up to 2 minutes for the Request pop-up to load ... nothing comes up

thank you for your hard work and persistence on this project
Old Feb 27 2021, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bristowgail View Post
100000071854450 --- my issue --- when loading my facilities --- when i click to Start Batch [knowing i need an ingredient] the first pop-up comes up

Do i want to ask my friends ... it acts like the pop-up box is not seen when i want to click the green check mark to proceed with the post to FBook

the Red X functions when clicked ... but behind the pop-up i can see the highlight/cursor move between all the other items i can load

the Green check - doesn't function ... but behind the pop-up i can see the highlight/cursor move between all the other items i can load

have waited up to 2 minutes for the Request pop-up to load ... nothing comes up

thank you for your hard work and persistence on this project
Hi bristowgail

Is this problem happening only when you are short of an ingredient and you want to start a batch?

Or you also get it if you ask for ingredientes clicking in the + icon for a product?
Old Feb 27 2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi bristowgail

Is this problem happening only when you are short of an ingredient and you want to start a batch?

Or you also get it if you ask for ingredientes clicking in the + icon for a product?
when i am short an ingredient and want to start a batch ... didn't know i can click a + !!! It works when i click the + thank you so much

i have never clicked the + icon to do the asking
Old Feb 27 2021, 12:16 PM

Hi farmers

Post Release Updates - February 27th, 1:00PM

Transplanter Tools are now enabled
'Sell in Bulk' Tool is now enabled
  • Bugfix: The ‘Harvest Animals’ button at the top of the Facility Manager now works even when there are no animal buildings in the current view, this replicates the same behavior of the flash game
  • Bugfix: Errors when using the Facility Manager, some facilities not getting fully started or loaded
  • Bugfix: When the Facility Manager is not showing the same facilities present in a farm, just visiting the farm again and reopening the Facility Manager should correct the issue
  • Bugfix: When using flower harvesters right after watering a farm, some flowers were left unharvested
  • Bugfix: Single axe and fishing pole tools did not work correctly when having no fuel available
  • Bugfix: The XP Level Bar at the top of the game was not working properly
  • Bugfix: The neighbours in the neighbour bar were not scrolling correctly right and left when clicking the arrows, now it have the same behavior as the flash game
  • Bugfix: Capability to do other stuff while the facility hiring dialogs are visible, like sending offline message to farm owner
  • Bugfix: After using the ZIP feature to compress your harvest storage, the percentage went up instead of down
  • Bugfix: The error "the owner wants no crops planted in this farm" was showing up sometimes when planting for a super neighbour even when the owner did want crops planted on that farm
  • Bugfix: The ingredient planner now shows the correct info message when trying to show in full screen
  • Bugfix: Searching for items in the store containing parenthesis on their title was not working (like cilantro or yuca)

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 27 2021 at 12:21 PM.
Closed Thread