Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 23 2017, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Ive got a non friend,s ship at my port. Ive done what you said, when I click on the little tool box, both have a red x across them, so I cant do anything
Hi dave1949

If you click on those icons you will get a pop up asking you if you want to remove yourself from nieghbor or buddy
Old Feb 23 2017, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi dave1949

If you click on those icons you will get a pop up asking you if you want to remove yourself from nieghbor or buddy
Yes I know, but they both have a red x, and will not let me remove myself
Old Feb 23 2017, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Yes I know, but they both have a red x, and will not let me remove myself

Are you getting this when visiting their farms?

If so, then click on the icons, no matter the red X and you will see the pop up asking you if you want to remove yourself.
Old Feb 23 2017, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Are you getting this when visiting their farms?

If so, then click on the icons, no matter the red X and you will see the pop up asking you if you want to remove yourself.
That's what Im getting but Im not getting the pop up
Old Feb 23 2017, 05:36 AM

Quote:
That's what Im getting but Im not getting the pop up
If you click in the upper icon you should get this

If you are not getting this, then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After the clearing, your farms will take a little more time to load as all graphics need to be loaded again.

If you still dont get the message then try another browser. Please let us know if you were able to fix your problem, thanks
Old Feb 23 2017, 05:47 AM

Quote:
If you click in the upper icon you should get this

If you are not getting this, then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

After the clearing, your farms will take a little more time to load as all graphics need to be loaded again.

If you still dont get the message then try another browser. Please let us know if you were able to fix your problem, thanks
I will reload game and try again. ty
Old Feb 23 2017, 01:38 PM

I'm having no luck anymore in clicking the non neighbor link on the Seaport Manager. I was able to click it and be taken to the persons farm to remove myself from the neighbor bar, now it won't load the farm, I have to hit play to get out of the plain green screen, the name of the farm shows up but nothing else. Any news on this? I have used memcache.
Old Feb 23 2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
I'm having no luck anymore in clicking the non neighbor link on the Seaport Manager. I was able to click it and be taken to the persons farm to remove myself from the neighbor bar, now it won't load the farm, I have to hit play to get out of the plain green screen, the name of the farm shows up but nothing else. Any news on this? I have used memcache.
Hi AlyceAnn

As far as we know nothing has changed.

Please turn off everything in your preferences, the wrench, before clicking to go to that farm and see if you are able to load the farm.
Old Feb 23 2017, 04:26 PM

I did that and 3 of the 4 did pop up that I could remove myself from their neighbor bar, one the farm would pop up right away and then while the black box was showing the loading it would go to all green, no farm. Did that one 4 times, in between doing the other 3. I never had a problem till a few days ago, I could go to each one and didn't even have to go back to my farm to click the next. I never have trouble going to any farm ever before. Good browser, good internet. I'm stumped.
Old Feb 23 2017, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
I did that and 3 of the 4 did pop up that I could remove myself from their neighbor bar, one the farm would pop up right away and then while the black box was showing the loading it would go to all green, no farm. Did that one 4 times, in between doing the other 3. I never had a problem till a few days ago, I could go to each one and didn't even have to go back to my farm to click the next. I never have trouble going to any farm ever before. Good browser, good internet. I'm stumped.
Hi AlyceAnn

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a list of unsettings and numbers, that means your game memory is cleared. Close that window and your farm if it was opened during the clearing. Then reopen your farm and try to navigate to your non friend farm again.

Please let us know if you continue having problems, thank you
Closed Thread