Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2016, 11:32 AM

Default Neighborhood Chain

How do some people in my Neighborhood Chain have 2 facilities in one category? I don't see any way to add a facility.
Old Apr 13 2016, 11:35 AM

thank you for the new release devs! also, would like to suggest that the prize for the neighborhood chains is some fc. im sure you will have it all sorted out soon. love this game, it is my ZEN place!
Old Apr 13 2016, 11:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annroger View Post
How do some people in my Neighborhood Chain have 2 facilities in one category? I don't see any way to add a facility.
Hi annroger,

I moved you post to the new release as part of that is what you are asking about.

The rules for how many facilites you can have in the contest are as follows >>
If you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities, then you can still only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities, you can use those plus an equal number of coin facilities. For example, if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.

The game will automatically add the facilities that qualify for the contest to the game, you can see them by clicking on the “Work” button ion the “Contest Info” tab.

Please read the first post on the first page of this thread, if you require further deatails on the NCC, more information has been added to it recently.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 13 2016, 11:58 AM

How many days is "a few days" for the farmcash gifting? If nothing else PLEASE give us the option to turn off the blurb at the top! Its annoying to constantly have to scroll with it taking up room. We can turn off the blurb of the new upgrade so this shouldn't be a real problem.
Old Apr 13 2016, 09:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I am not able to post my factories today for some reason. I cleaned Mem cache twice and still want let me post. Can you help? Thanks
this happened once to me, I just did the memcache and also cleared all browsing and history from my google chrome and was able to post with no problems after that.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 13 2016, 10:46 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
if you read whats been written you will understand that players with small numbers of facilities are not competing against those with lots... it all depends of the points earned from filling your facilities.. so you need to be filling your own facilities and working your neighbors.. post so they can return the favor and work yours...
I fill and post my facilities frequently but rarely do any of my 25+ neighbors work them. It is frustrating. Do other players have this problem, or is it just me? Do I need to have dozens of neighbors in order to have a few who will work in my facilities?
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 13 2016, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I fill and post my facilities frequently but rarely do any of my 25+ neighbors work them. It is frustrating. Do other players have this problem, or is it just me? Do I need to have dozens of neighbors in order to have a few who will work in my facilities?
I only post about once a week. I keep refilling for two days because the post is good for 48 hours. The last time I posted 55 people worked my facs, and some came back a second time the next day to work them again.It took me a long time to build up a great group of friends/neighbors who help out. Of course I also work their posts and many of them post everyday.
Old Apr 13 2016, 11:04 PM

Level:
XP:

OK competition is over .. getting Error Saving Data. Error XLINK.. reloaded but message keeps reappearing.. would be nice to know what I have won, lol

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 13 2016, 11:07 PM

Quote:
OK competition is over .. getting Error Saving Data. Error XLINK.. reloaded but message keeps reappearing.. would be nice to know what I have won, lol
I am also getting that same message, and cant get it to go away without reloading my entire farm, I am also curious as to who won
Old Apr 13 2016, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Same here. Error XLINK
Closed Thread