Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 17 2015, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Diane,
Yes everyone is getting it. It is Facebook doing maintenance.
thanks ... glad its nothing big.... enjoy your weekend...
Old Apr 17 2015, 07:11 PM

RAUL just posted this 11 minutes ago''Post Release Updates - April 17th, 8:00PM EST

- We just found out that the issue "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." was actually due to a hardware issue on our side, not facebook, we just fixed the problem.''
Old Apr 17 2015, 07:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Known Issues: None

I would think the Bait belts not giving the proper bonus is a known issue and has been for some time (like a year)
Old Apr 17 2015, 07:29 PM

WOW!!!! I just harvested enough Chia to get to the 7th and final dan degree and I get......drum roll please.....181???????????? HUH??????? There is something wrong with this!!!!!!!!!

And it did not give me the 7th to post.....just a couple of the others and I only posted one. This is the only bonus I posted today.

The other day I harvested leeks and only got one post from them. It was for a very very large amount!!!!

And now I am at the 8 million coin limit on bonuses for this 12 hour period??? I've hardly clicked on anything today let alone received any.

Last edited by Jean's Farm; Apr 17 2015 at 08:09 PM.
Old Apr 17 2015, 07:37 PM

Way to go Raul! Thanks for taking responsibility for the issue.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 17 2015, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
WOW!!!! I just harvested enough Chia to get to the 7th and final dan degree and I get......drum roll please.....181???????????? HUH??????? There is something wrong with this!!!!!!!!!

And it did not give me the 7th to post.....just a couple of the others and I only posted one. This is the only bonus I posted today.

The other day I harvested leeks and only got one post from them. It was for a very very large amount!!!!

And now I am at the 8 million coin limit on bonuses for this 12 hour period??? I've hardly clicked on anything today let alone received any.
The longer the crops takes to grow, the less you need to get to the next belt or Dan

Since the chia takes so long, it doesn't take a lot of them to get to the next level, but the leeks are so quick growing that you're going to have to grow a lot of them

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the 6th degree Dan is the highest Dan available on the chia since it's a new crop. (and it does only give you 181 at 6th degree) Seems like Dans are increased/released according to when they're originally released. The 7th degree Dan will probably come along later
Old Apr 17 2015, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
The longer the crops takes to grow, the less you need to get to the next belt or Dan

Since the chia takes so long, it doesn't take a lot of them to get to the next level, but the leeks are so quick growing that you're going to have to grow a lot of them

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the 6th degree Dan is the highest Dan available on the chia since it's a new crop. (and it does only give you 181 at 6th degree) Seems like Dans are increased/released according to when they're originally released. The 7th degree Dan will probably come along later

My Chia say they are at the 7th Dan and no more are available. My Leeks are at the 1st Dan. Doesn't make sense to me how they figure them. I would think the longer it takes to grow the higher your reward would be not the other way around.
Old Apr 17 2015, 08:34 PM

Yeah....but Slashkey doesn't usually make a lot of sense.....LOL

We love them anyway

Yeah...I just saw a 7th degree chia and it's the same as the 6th (181 products)

Last edited by chrisluvsanimals; Apr 17 2015 at 08:44 PM.
Old Apr 17 2015, 09:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just to let you know. I finally got my Chia crop ready to harvest, but it is not calculating the crop properly. I have not had this problem before at this farm and I have not hanged anything except to plant the chia. Anyone else having any problems with this crop?
Old Apr 17 2015, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
Just to let you know. I finally got my Chia crop ready to harvest, but it is not calculating the crop properly. I have not had this problem before at this farm and I have not hanged anything except to plant the chia. Anyone else having any problems with this crop?
Hi ckerider,
What do you think you were supposed to get and how many did you get? Do you have any belts already for the chia?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread