Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 18 2010, 12:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Thx for all the new great stuff but is there anyway you can make it where we can turn in so many coins for Farm Cash? I wont do the offers b/c I never get my cash but I want to get the new stuff..please help set up something so those of us who can't or wont do offers can get the Farm Cash items as well. Thx again for all the awesome new stuff!
Old Aug 18 2010, 12:46 PM

Default You guys are the best!!

Thanks for all the great new things! I love this game! As far as I am concerned, nothing comes close to it! Congrats to all the devs!!
Old Aug 18 2010, 01:06 PM

Thank you now we need farm 6 please.
Old Aug 18 2010, 01:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Thx. For the new stuff, it's great. Only issue is, since the new stuff we can't double hire for plowing, would love to have that back.
Old Aug 18 2010, 01:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking What about the fall/autumn decorations???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features:

1. 15 new levels: About 50 new items in the Decoration and Buildings categories, all in coins.

2. Keep selected tool when changing farms: For most tools now, when you are using them and you change farms, the same tool will remain active, this will often save you having to move the tools between farms.

3. Sorting in store: There is a new sorting icon on the store window (Top Right) that will allow you to sort the items by Level, Name, Cost and Harvest Time.

4. New facility views: The Juice Factory, Sandwich Restaurant and Oil Factory now have non-cartonish views as well. As usual, you can use the 'Switch View' menu item on them to try the alternative view.

5. Flower Harvester Tool (FC): Allows you to harvest up to 32 flowers at a time, it works very similar to the treeshaker tool.

6. Big Bulldozer Tool (Coins): Allows you to delete 4 harvested or gone to waste fields at a time.

7. Manure Spreader (FC): Allows you to fertilize your farms. All fertilized crops (not trees) will produce 2 boxes instead of 1 when harvested. The main idea is that you use the manure from your pigs as an organic fertilizer for your farms to produce more crops.

-Manure Collection Process:
You need to have a Pigsty (now on the facility section on the Store) to collect the manure from your pigs. The collection process works the same as if you were harvesting animals, the difference is that in this case, the manure from the pigs is stored in your Manure Spreader tool. Each Pig produce 1 Manure Unit every 12 hours.

-Fertilization Process:
You need 50 manure units to fertilize a farm. To fertilize a farm, click on the Manure Spreader tool and select 'Fertilize Farm'. Once a farm is fertilized it will remain fertilized for the next 3 days.

All crops still growing (not ready to harvest) will be fertilized. All new crops planted while the farm is still fertilized will be fertilized also.

Once a crop is fertilized, it will produce 2 boxes instead of 1 when harvested, whether the farm is fertilized or not at the time of harvesting. If you hire others to harvest, you will get 2 Large boxes instead of one. Employees will get twice the amount of coins, and 2 boxes as well every time they receive an additional bonus box when harvesting.

-Additional Notes:
When you buy the Manure Spreader tool, it will come with 250 manure units inside for you to start fertilizing right away!

You can move the Manure Spreader to other farms and it will not lose the manure inside

To check how much time of fertilization is left on a farm or how much manure you have stored just hover the mouse over the Manure Spreader. Notice that each farm is fertilized separately so the fertilization intervals will most likely be different for each farm, however, your manure storage is the actual Manure Spreader, so you can collect manure on all farms but it all gets stored on the same Manure Spreader.

All fertilized crops will have a highlight around them, if you don't like that effect or how that looks, we will add an option soon on the Options window, so you can disable it

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
I was just wondering when you all are planning to put the Fall/Autumn decorations up on Farmtown...They were too adorable last year and my farm was so cute..It's close to that time ya know and the Father's Day thing has come and gone :-) Ready to see something new is all...
Old Aug 18 2010, 01:37 PM

Default Plow in new release

The new release has a lot of nice features, but carrying tools around isn't one of them. I got hired and plowed someone else's field, but when I got home I was still carrying the plow. Then I had to click on the walking man to get rid of it. This looks like a 50/50 thing, and if I had been making the decision, I would have left it as it was.

This effect also appears to have eliminated the ability to remove the plow with an additional "hire." This was seriously disappointing to me. I really expected the wrench toggles to now include one for hand tools so if we, the players, wanted to be without the tool icons we could. Instead we can't get rid of them at all.

I am grateful there will soon be a way to dim the glowing lines of fertilized fields.
Old Aug 18 2010, 01:38 PM

Thanks for the new decorations and buildings.

I am now stocking up on pigs!!!

Great update Devs.
Old Aug 18 2010, 01:39 PM

Love the new stuff and Thank You so much for the extra levels! Most games stop you at level 99, lol. Bought the spreader as soon as I saw it and set up my little pigs. Have already harvested some fertilized crops and got double the amount! I can now slow down and maybe my farm "Sam Wheat" will be able to grow something else once in a while As far as I am concerned the spreader is well worth the money. You are doubling your fields. What could be better? It's like getting 5 more farms. Now I can have room for the rest of my little town, more houses, love the pet and vet shops, more decorations. Ah! This game is the best. THANKS!!
Old Aug 18 2010, 02:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Thank you so much for such a great game. Of all the games I have played on Facebook, I like this one the best. I love all of the new tools and features you have added to help enjoy this game even more.
Old Aug 18 2010, 02:11 PM

Thanks for the new update!! Great job!!

Just have one complaint..... you fixed the glitch that allowed me to plow without the plow box. Now I am having to hit the Aleve to get rid of the headache caused by the flashing red and green box.... unfix the glitch, please.... with cream and sugar and a cherry on top.....
Closed Thread