Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Feb 24 2019, 07:11 AM

Default Yeast problems

Not sure where to put this, I own 4 semis, do trains and boats, collect all bonus and ingredients I can but still run out of yeast, can it be added to one of the cargo trains? or just a large increase in production please. i even bought from a friend almost every day when she had semi as super fac

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8289&farm_ix=0
Old Feb 24 2019, 09:55 AM

I have 9 semi's, and still can't keep enough yeast. Definitely need to increase production!
Old Feb 24 2019, 10:00 AM
Senior Moderator

If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where we organize all suggestions by subject for the developers to view. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2019, 10:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Selling at market

I was off for awhile, and the super neighbor thing is new to me. What's happening in the market now is no one comes just wanting to buy if I want to sell. Everyone wants free. Game used to be simpler
Old Mar 09 2019, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcowgrl View Post
I was off for awhile, and the super neighbor thing is new to me. What's happening in the market now is no one comes just wanting to buy if I want to sell. Everyone wants free. Game used to be simpler
Hi Okcowgirl,
The items they are wanting for free are the items from the Super Facility introduced last month. Those are the only items you can get or give away for free because they do not cost you anything to produce and you have to give them away or sell them in order for you to get the items added in your storage. Anything else you can sell, but must be for a minimum percentage under the market price. You can read about it in the Game Guide chapter 13 on Facilities:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002

You can find information about the super neighbor in the Game Guide chapter 5 about neighbors:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2019, 12:21 AM

Default unsatisfied

I`m sorry but at 80 years of age I cannot comprehend all the RUBBISH I have to go through to try and get an answer to my problem ,If this is what you expect me to go through , keep your bonuses and I will contemplate leaving Farm town
Old Mar 11 2019, 12:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron boy View Post
I`m sorry but at 80 years of age I cannot comprehend all the RUBBISH I have to go through to try and get an answer to my problem ,If this is what you expect me to go through , keep your bonuses and I will contemplate leaving Farm town
Hi ron boy,
We can't answer your problem with the minimal amount of information you gave in your first post about your problem. Please answer the questions asked of you by the moderator. Your post is in the Help & Support thread about Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage.

You can find your post on the page in the following link and the answer from the moderator directly under it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...594558&page=40
Old Apr 10 2019, 09:39 PM

Default Shrimp production

Apologies for not doing this request correctly - but honestly at my age how do I know what's a new 'thread' - too hard to find.
My question is: For heavens sake when are you going to increase the production for Shrimp, Crawfish and Pearl Oyster.
Over to you ... or whoever?
Old Apr 10 2019, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaB View Post
Apologies for not doing this request correctly - but honestly at my age how do I know what's a new 'thread' - too hard to find.
My question is: For heavens sake when are you going to increase the production for Shrimp, Crawfish and Pearl Oyster.
Over to you ... or whoever?
Hi KoalaB,
You need to post your suggestion in the Suggestions section, not the General Feedback. You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Apr 22 2019, 05:37 PM

Default Farm decor

Looking to see what's new and want you to know that it's CORDWOOD, doesn't play any music at all.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity