Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 24 2021, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agb View Post
Please help me to be able to post to show on Farmtown Wall Requests.

Thank You!!
Angie
Hi Angie

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

First of all, you cant see your own post for Farmtown Wall Requests, only your friends will be able to see the posts to go to work your facilities.

When you click in Produce Faster button for regular facilities and in Get more Clients button for service facilities, you will get a pop up asking you if you want to ask your friends for help.

At the botton of the pop up you will see an option which says: Show in Farmtown Wall Requests.
That option needs to have a check mark. If there is no check mark, then add it and then click in the green check mark to get the pop up to post to facebook.

You have full information about this, in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...78#post5832378
Old Oct 09 2021, 09:03 AM

Default Getting Called Back for Unfinished Farming

I've been having an issue this past week with messages about work having been left undone and asking if I would like to be rehired to finish the job ... The problem is, when I go back, there is nothing that needs to be done. This has happen several times over the past week. To make matters worse, there have been a couple (twice) of times that I have worked a large farm, but upon completion of the farm I have been told that there is still work to be done and if I leave I will lose my bonus; there was absolutely no work left to do; once was with trees, once was with crops. Is anyone else having these issues?
Old Oct 09 2021, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
I've been having an issue this past week with messages about work having been left undone and asking if I would like to be rehired to finish the job ... The problem is, when I go back, there is nothing that needs to be done. This has happen several times over the past week. To make matters worse, there have been a couple (twice) of times that I have worked a large farm, but upon completion of the farm I have been told that there is still work to be done and if I leave I will lose my bonus; there was absolutely no work left to do; once was with trees, once was with crops. Is anyone else having these issues?
Hi SuzieRae

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring and Bonus Chest.

Sometimes when you are hired for multiple jobs in many farms, it could be that on some farms not all items were ready by the time you arrived there.
So when you go back home, and let say trees got ready in 2 farms, you get the message to go back.

Other thing could be if you were hired to do multiple jobs including flowers but they are not watered. If the owner waters them, then when you go back home you get the message to go back and finish the work.

When you are working a farm and you cant get the bonus chest because you get the message that there more work, then you need to refresh the farm where you are, dont reload the game, just refresh the farm where you are by clicking in the rectangle.

Then you will see if anything was left and you will not lose your bonus.
Old Oct 09 2021, 07:56 PM

Thank you. I was kind of at a loss as to what to do. I went back to every farm that said I had left work undone, but still couldn't find anything that needed done. I went so far s to click on individual tools to see if that changed anything, but nope; still found nothing. I appreciate the suggestions and will see how it goes.
Old Nov 26 2021, 03:22 PM

Question Coins -points

I been checking my coins when ever i get hired in market place and noticed the gauge is hardly moving ,especially when i do ponds etc ,so decide after every farm i do say 6-7 i put what points, coins i have before i start when finished i add them all up holy **** am i missing the coins and points the guage isnt adding up my coins and xp ,i had it where it took away and went in reverse ??? dont know if any one else brought this up or not ,but wish this can be taken care of ......were talking millions of coins ....from when ever we harvest for people ...
why may i ask do we have to buy a seeder, harvester before we can but a combine plow /plant ,what are we going to do with all these other tools we have ??we wont be using gain ,again we at a loss with tools we had to buy and wont be using them?????,
Old Nov 26 2021, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickymikulski View Post
I been checking my coins when ever i get hired in market place and noticed the gauge is hardly moving ,especially when i do ponds etc ,so decide after every farm i do say 6-7 i put what points, coins i have before i start when finished i add them all up holy **** am i missing the coins and points the guage isnt adding up my coins and xp ,i had it where it took away and went in reverse ??? dont know if any one else brought this up or not ,but wish this can be taken care of ......were talking millions of coins ....from when ever we harvest for people ...
why may i ask do we have to buy a seeder, harvester before we can but a combine plow /plant ,what are we going to do with all these other tools we have ??we wont be using gain ,again we at a loss with tools we had to buy and wont be using them?????,

Hi bickymikulski

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

Please provide your user id number so we can have a look at your data. You find that number into brackets in the message showing up above the game screen.

You can also read about what you get when hired in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post5832366

If you want to make a suggestion about tools, please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas ordered by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Nov 26 2021, 08:39 PM

Default MEMCACHE link

I need to clear my memcache bt for the life of me can't find the link! My acct is crashing trying to work another farm from the hire site. I never have issues doing large amounts of water from my SNs farm every morning but this smaller farm kept crashing and thinks the work is undone. I never got my bouses. I'd like to clear the memcache but after sifting thru th help and support I can't find the link, It would be great if you could put it in a prominent location so its easy to find! Thanks.
Old Nov 26 2021, 08:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I need to clear my memcache bt for the life of me can't find the link! My acct is crashing trying to work another farm from the hire site. I never have issues doing large amounts of water from my SNs farm every morning but this smaller farm kept crashing and thinks the work is undone. I never got my bouses. I'd like to clear the memcache but after sifting thru th help and support I can't find the link, It would be great if you could put it in a prominent location so its easy to find! Thanks.
Hi Riap,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring since that is what you have aproblem with.
The memcache link is all over the forums in many threads. We are bnot going to dedicate a thread in the Help & Support just for that. Instead after you run it from the link below try creating a bookmark for it in your browser.
The memcache link is https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2021, 06:57 AM

Hi,
I had something happen today that I've never come across before. I was hired for a job but no bonuses were given, I think the whole job was 13 farms with no bonuses. I noticed this from the 1st farm and I thought they may have been added in together with the actual job as you go along. I then went to another persons job and the bonuses appeared as normal.
Any idea what might have happened? Just curious I know nothing can be done about it.
Thanks.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info