Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 15 2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
So funny.. ...Well at least nobody has kidnapped our Farm Town Mayor this time....
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, someone might do it if farm 6 doesn't come out soon. lol
Old Sep 15 2010, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
i wonder how many of the compaliner's were around before we got upgrades all the time.. wow getting bent out of shape over waiting 2 weeks i remember waiting months for an upgrade
I remember not even expecting any "updates". I was enjoying what we had and just trying to reach the last level or simply re-doing everything.

In fact, I enjoyed it enough to start a second account and begin at a 12x12 all over again. Perhaps I would not be playing it anymore had there not been the enhancements. But if it is two more weeks, I am okay with that (). I can always go to the market and accept a job harvesting raspberries while others DEMAND pineapples-solo! Or I could join a bunch of silly plowers fighting for each patch-n-point trying to get to their level 34.

Or I could come here and look for #5,7,8 and more.

Oh yeah, and more stuff to buy. At the current rate, if we do not get #6 before the end of the month, I will be a billionaire at both accounts.

The comforting thing is that all the money is real...... right?.....it is, right?

Old Sep 15 2010, 06:25 PM

Smile Grumpa

Way to go, Grumpa!!
Old Sep 15 2010, 06:44 PM

I found a problem with the 'earn cash offers' thing ... I loaded the Franchise Football thing and before I knew it, I was hooked. Now I not only have to deal with being addicted to FarmTown, I have the added stress of making time for my football games. This is not going to be a good thing.
Old Sep 15 2010, 07:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
I found a problem with the 'earn cash offers' thing ... I loaded the Franchise Football thing and before I knew it, I was hooked. Now I not only have to deal with being addicted to FarmTown, I have the added stress of making time for my football games. This is not going to be a good thing.
now see that is too funny LOL love it Suzie.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 15 2010, 07:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default love your hill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhonda11 View Post
Thanks to everyone who visited my farm! Wow the response has been overwhelming... I don't have a clue how many fences and crates I had to use but it took about 4 hours to get it all figured out LOL That's when I changed the name of my first farm to "Need A Life"
Lol I need a life too Rhonda hehehe

I just came across ur post so rocked on over to ur farms. I'm impressed, speshly with your Hillbilly Heaven hill! U make it look soooooo easy, but I know it's not cos I've tried. Nearly pulled it off but not quite lol

Would u mind if I visited and pinched the technique? I have two huge wildflower swathes and want them to go up hills. Still working on the flowers since the last release to get em jusssssst right

Cheers from downunder and happy farming!
Old Sep 15 2010, 08:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
We've lost a number of active neighbors to Cafe World, Frontierville etc. We are down to about 5 active neighbors at the most.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 15 2010, 08:23 PM

I just turned off everything, and everything turned off. So looks like they have that fixed now.

Maybe soon
Old Sep 15 2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
We've lost a number of active neighbors to Cafe World, Frontierville etc. We are down to about 5 active neighbors at the most.
They will be back ....
Old Sep 15 2010, 08:52 PM

i think even longer than 4 months!!
Closed Thread