Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnott57 View Post
Ok, I must be dense, but I'm not finding the cranberries. I've checked the seeds and the gifts, and they aren't there. Can someone please tell me where to get cranberries for the juice?

Off to buy the ice cream factory!!!
I guess it didn't dawn on the creator that cranberries do NOT grow on trees. They are grown in bogs.
Old Apr 13 2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozy View Post
I guess it didn't dawn on the creator that cranberries do NOT grow on trees. They are grown in bogs.
cranberries are in the tree section
Old Apr 13 2010, 07:25 PM
Account Not Linked

It's a cranberry tree Though yes, they do grow in bogs (I come from Oregon where we have tons of them on the coast that go to our Ocean Spray plant).
Old Apr 13 2010, 07:26 PM

Love all the new goodies perhaps if we have pigs we could produce ham and extraordinarily not have to kill for it?Please can we have a store and sell our excess produce/gifts to our neighbours and buddies? rather than it disappearing into the ether.I have a chocolate factory and yes friends can work in it to get the liquer but would be great if they could come and buy it from me too.Same for perhaps a strawberry crop I grow it you buy it from me style?
Old Apr 13 2010, 07:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
Love the new changes Thank you! Thank you! Thank you. I also appreciate your making sure there is a 2 farm cash app of the day on every day now. I was able to get the juice facility and am well on my way to get the chocolate one. Thank you for not making us slaughter our cute pigs for the ham, too. Love this game
i can only get the app of the day 1-2 a week
Old Apr 13 2010, 07:36 PM

This game just keeps getting better and better!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
Old Apr 13 2010, 07:38 PM
Account Not Linked

In addition to the stated updates, they took away the "produce-faster" button on myspace players "whats cooking" pages.
I guess its easier to just keep slinging out new stuff than fixing whats already there. Yea they increased the speed of the choc factory but not the others.
I'm waiting 7 days to refine a farm full of sugar and all the rest take too long as well.
With the omission of the produce faster button, its safe to assume they wont be giving us that feature.

Heck, at this point, I'de be happy if they beefed up the server so we dont get booted off our jobs.
Old Apr 13 2010, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnott57 View Post
Ok, I must be dense, but I'm not finding the cranberries. I've checked the seeds and the gifts, and they aren't there. Can someone please tell me where to get cranberries for the juice?

Off to buy the ice cream factory!!!
I had to laugh when I saw it, but there it was as big as life ... A CRANBERRY TREE !!!!!! You can buy the tree at the store. Since I'm a nice Farmtown players, I won't mention to the designers that cranberries don't grow on trees
Old Apr 13 2010, 07:41 PM
Account Not Linked

i want to kill animals for meat. it's just how real life is. If people are against *** then they can get meat as a gift and pretend it fell out of the sky. They can have pigs and not kill them if they choose.
Old Apr 13 2010, 07:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
I had to laugh when I saw it, but there it was as big as life ... A CRANBERRY TREE !!!!!! You can buy the tree at the store. Since I'm a nice Farmtown players, I won't mention to the designers that cranberries don't grow on trees
See post 63
Closed Thread