Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 02 2010, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferbylicious View Post
Hi all

where can I find a list of what to plant/what is needed for all the different facilities??? like for example flour for pizza - what produces the flour???

thanks in advance
Flour is made from wheat. The red mill is what turns the wheat in to flour. Don't forget to go to whats cooking to put the wheat in to your storage for use in your pizza shop and bakery.

If you have any questions about what it takes to make something, there is a little question mark in the upper right corner of each item the facility produces that will tell you what you need to make that item.

Pizza takes flour, tomatoes, and cheese. You can add mushrooms for a second type of pizza or onions for a third type.

Cheescake takes flour, butter, cheese and hen eggs.

Pies are pretty basic but you have to have the fruit.

Hope that helps, but check the corner for a better list. Happy baking

Geez, you would almost think I know what the heck I'm talking about here. LOL
Old Apr 02 2010, 01:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Choosing between the Juice Factory and the Chocolate Factory

Which did you choose?
Old Apr 02 2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J'sFarm View Post
Choosing between the Juice Factory and the Chocolate Factory

Which did you choose?
I haven't made a choice yet (I procrastinate at times), but I am leaning toward the juice factory. I don't really need to bake chocolate cakes or cookies (don't really need to make juice either, but I want one of the two facilities just to have one). My question is (and I guess I should look), is what juices does the juice factory make?
Old Apr 02 2010, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
I haven't made a choice yet (I procrastinate at times), but I am leaning toward the juice factory. I don't really need to bake chocolate cakes or cookies (don't really need to make juice either, but I want one of the two facilities just to have one). My question is (and I guess I should look), is what juices does the juice factory make?
Took all of two seconds to answer my own question. I'm pretty sure I'm going for the juice factory.
Old Apr 02 2010, 02:17 PM
Account Not Linked

I see the "recipes" for the pizzas, juice and dairy plants but I'm not finding the ingredient lists for all the Bakery items?? If someone could post those I would much appreciate it!
Old Apr 02 2010, 02:43 PM

Hi Raul...I always plant lots of blackberries & blueberries, so how about making those 2 available in the Juice Factory? After all, you can buy those juices in real supermarkets/health food stores! Also carrot juice should be made available...lots of folks drink freshly juiced carrots every day!

Really, I don't see why ALL the fruits aren't available to juice! No distinctions should be made. And we should make tomato juice, too. Again, all these juices are found in real stores.

#1 "East of Eden"
Level 171
#2 "Eden Estates"
#3 "Merchants Square" (default farm)
#4 "Four Ponds Lane"
#5 "Crops & Trees"
#6 "Tuscany Villas"
#7 "Cherry Blossom Village"
#8 "Water Park Fun"
Old Apr 02 2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinkee View Post
I see the "recipes" for the pizzas, juice and dairy plants but I'm not finding the ingredient lists for all the Bakery items?? If someone could post those I would much appreciate it!
Apple Pie - 1 x Flour, 2 x Sugar and 2 x Apple harvest in your storage.

Cherry Pie - 1 x Flour, 2 x Sugar and 2 x Cherry harvest in your storage.

Cheescake - 1 x Flour, 2 x Sugar, 2 x Cheese, 3 x Butter, and 2 Hen Eggs harvests in your storage.

Chocoalte Cake - 1 x Flour, 2 x Sugar, 5 x Chocolate Liquor, 3 x Butter, and 2 x Hen Eggs harvests in your storage.

Chocolate Cookies - 1 x Flour, 2 x Sugar, 2 x Chocolate Liquor, 2 x Butter and 2 x Hen Eggs harvest in your storage.

Happy Baking
Old Apr 02 2010, 03:42 PM

Yeah Suzie! I agree about everything you said and lots you didn't!
I love THIS farm game and wish people would do some figuring and careful reading before they post their fuzzy math and complaints here. I love all the new things and am having fun trying to coordinate it all and figure out a system that works best and most fun for me.
Old Apr 02 2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueHacker View Post
I love all the new things and am having fun trying to coordinate it all and figure out a system that works best and most fun for me.
Now, if I could just figure out how to get a link to my farmtown farm in to a signature thing, I would be totally happy LOL It can't be as simple as My Farmtown Farm

Last edited by SuzieRae; Apr 02 2010 at 04:40 PM.
Old Apr 02 2010, 04:14 PM

Hi, I purchased the dairy factory and bakery. How do I get started? The dairy factory says I need 1 more cow in my storage. Is that my barn where I get milk to sell? I am confused on this. Thanks
Closed Thread