Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 01 2010, 08:27 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Lol, thanks. I've already explained it to him (or her)
LOL I hope you didn't think I was yelling; I was making sure they understood it didn't come from the milking shed (thought about those caps after I hit send ... ooops.)

I think I went in to a pretty detailed description of how to make product for baking and making pizzas too, but I'm sure the questions on how to do it will come up again on the next page and then again on the page fter that. I've figured out by reading these threads that sometimes things have to be explained several times, and often in great detail, so one more time can't hurt.
Old Apr 01 2010, 08:53 PM

Juicery takes 28 levels, chocolate factory takes 30. Not available for cash. How are farmers high up going to get 30 more level ups to be able to get both facilities?
Old Apr 01 2010, 08:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
LOL I hope you didn't think I was yelling; I was making sure they understood it didn't come from the milking shed (thought about those caps after I hit send ... ooops.)

I think I went in to a pretty detailed description of how to make product for baking and making pizzas too, but I'm sure the questions on how to do it will come up again on the next page and then again on the page fter that. I've figured out by reading these threads that sometimes things have to be explained several times, and often in great detail, so one more time can't hurt.
No prob. You're right it doesn't hurt to say it a few extra times. And yes that was an excellent detailed description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Juicery takes 28 levels, chocolate factory takes 30. Not available for cash. How are farmers high up going to get 30 more level ups to be able to get both facilities?
There are other ways to get Farm Cash. You cand offers or purchase FC.
Old Apr 01 2010, 09:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry New Facilities

I bought a sugar refinery and I am not getting the correct amount of coins for each batch....I am receiving 200 coins instead of 2000...is there a way I can get this fixed?
Old Apr 01 2010, 09:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi_beecher@hotmail.com View Post
I bought a sugar refinery and I am not getting the correct amount of coins for each batch....I am receiving 200 coins instead of 2000...is there a way I can get this fixed?
A batch of sugar is 10 units of sugar. A batch of sugar sells for 2000 coins a unit of sugar sells for 200 coins. The price in storage is a unit price not batch price.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Apr 01 2010, 10:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Great updates-horrible lag

All of the extra's are great, but its not a lot of fun when it takes 10 clicks to move anything, check the facilities and even checking the storage. Never was a problem until all the new goodies......are we working on the issues?
Old Apr 01 2010, 10:54 PM

Love the new stuff!

I'm waiting to see what they come up with for using the olives, and mangos and bell peppers and avacados---maybe we need a salsa factory next?
Old Apr 02 2010, 04:43 AM

I would like to know what it takes to make the pies and cheese cakes. I found what you need to do the pizza's but not the pies, can someone help please?
Old Apr 02 2010, 05:42 AM

[quote=SuzieRae;3352942]Grow sugar cane, then process it in the sugar facility. Once processed in to sugar, you need to put it in your storage (you will find the "store" button under "what's cooking" in your facility).

Bakery is a bit more complicated. You have to have HEN eggs (not goose eggs), flour, sugar, apples, cherries, cheese, or chocolate and possibly butter (depending on what you are baking) already processed and in your storage unit to make these items.

Thanks so much for this much help. Another question, I have a few hen's running around on my second farm and have never "harvested" them, do I have to put them in a coop? Same with cows?
Old Apr 02 2010, 06:31 AM

click on tree and one option is request as gift
Closed Thread