Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 01 2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Most of the ingredients you have to grow on your farm. Some come from trees. Once they are full grown and have been harvested, then you can produce things. For example, say you want to make a cherry pie from the bakery.
You need to grow wheat and then harvest it and make flour at the windmill (if you have one).
You need to grow sugarcane and then harvest it and take it to the sugar factory.
And the cherries are grown on trees. Once this is all in your storage (the flour,sugar, and cherries) you can now produce cherry pies.

It can be many steps to create one pie
You've been very helpful, but I'm still confused. How do I "take it" to the sugar factory? Also, when you say storage does that mean don't sell it at the marketplace?
Old Apr 01 2010, 07:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by siouxzq View Post
You've been very helpful, but I'm still confused. How do I "take it" to the sugar factory? Also, when you say storage does that mean don't sell it at the marketplace?
Once you've harvested the sugarcane and it's in your storage (correct, don't sell it at the marketplace) go to your sugar factory and click on it and then click "show facility " and then click "produce" and it will make sugar.
Old Apr 01 2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
The last time to upgrade your second farm is level 60.

I know, but the option was never there for me. I have gone back several times to no avail. I went at
60, 61, and now at 62 also.
Old Apr 01 2010, 07:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I know, but the option was never there for me. I have gone back several times to no avail. I went at
60, 61, and now at 62 also.
Then you are probably fully upgraded. I could check if your farm was linked.
Old Apr 01 2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Then you are probably fully upgraded. I could check if your farm was linked.
Yikes, I thought I was linked.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...=Error%20#2032

Does that help?
Old Apr 01 2010, 07:46 PM

Hmmmmmmmmm it's saying I am linked.
Old Apr 01 2010, 07:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hmmmmmmmmm it's saying I am linked.
You used the automatic linking which is broken right now. And your other link is wrong because it takes me back to my farm which happens when a link is incorrect.
Old Apr 01 2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsingy View Post
Cant figure out how to make cheese? (for the pizza ) Anyone know the answer?
Make it in the DAIRY FACILITY from milk.
Old Apr 01 2010, 08:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
Make it in the DAIRY FACILITY from milk.
Lol, thanks. I've already explained it to him (or her)
Old Apr 01 2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Thanks for this, I'm still not sure HOW to get the ingredients, or where to put them?
Grow sugar cane, then process it in the sugar facility. Once processed in to sugar, you need to put it in your storage (you will find the "store" button under "what's cooking" in your facility).

Grow wheat, then process it with the red windmill, once finished it becomes flour, put it in your storage by using the "store" button in the "what's cooking" section of your facility.

Butter, cheese, etc. must be made in the Dairy facility from cow's milk and then put in to your storage by using the "store" button in the "what's cooking" section of your facility. You needs cow's milk and fruit (berries from crops that you have grown and put in your storage) to make yogurt.

Bakery is a bit more complicated. You have to have HEN eggs (not goose eggs), flour, sugar, apples, cherries, cheese, or chocolate and possibly butter (depending on what you are baking) already processed and in your storage unit to make these items.

Pizza shop needs processed cheese from your storage, processed flour from your storage, tomatoes from crops you have grown and placed in storage, and mushrooms or onions from crops you have grown and placed in storage (if making those types of pizzas).

I don't have the fruit and/or chocolate fatoryies yet, but my guess is that they will work along the same way.

Don't forget to check your "what's cooking' thing for the end products and then to STORE them in your storage so you can take them to market to sell them.

It all sounds a lot more complicating than it is ... Once you do it a time or two and remember to not sell the items you need to bake or make pizzas or yogurt, it is a breeze.

I think I got that all right. Really ... the toughest part is remembering the ingredients for baking and pizza. LOL

Have fun
Closed Thread